usabodyguard

do you believe in ghosts?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• YES
    • YES - I HAVE SEEN ONE MYSELF
    • NO
    • skeptical

ok, so growing up in socal, my dad took a job in fresno and we moved into a brand new house... a big ranch style house with all of the bedrooms on one side of the house, with one little bedroom at the other end of the house, by itself, near the garage (actually the very last room).

After a few weeks of living there, hell i was 7 and dont remember shit, anyways, my parents always felt cold when the went into that room and always felt that they werent alone. It was an office/guest room with a desk and a bedroom set. After a couple months, my parents hated going into that room at night... after awhile stuff started getting moved around, hard to believe but they sware by it.

We would often have relatives come and stay in that room, and without a doubt, the next morning we would see them sleeping in the main family room on our couches... all complained of a weird feeling in that room, especially after midnight.

It got so bad, they contacted one of the preists at our church and he came out to investigate... he said he wanted to be in the room by himself for a couple of hours to see if he felt anything, 5 minutes later he came out and said he need to go and speak to his fellow preists immediately...

long story short, they sent a team from LA to come to our house and perform an exorcism, yes, a real live exorcism... 3 preists, plus the first one came over, and they all felt something in the room... did the exorcism work?? NO... people still complained about the room... after 2 years of this my parents gave up and moved...

i was only a kid, but i remember all of the fuss, and the preists, etc... but im still not convinced...

I vote NO...lol...

anyone else have any encounters, and further more, if they do exist, im glad they dont bug me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in ghosts, although I have never seen one. But what you are explaining, happens all the time (cold rooms, erree feelings, etc, etc). I have gotten weird feelings when walking around my aunt and uncle's colonial style house that was built in the mid 1800's, it wouldn't surprise me if its haunted.

Thats why I always tell everybody that once I get my first house after I graduate from college and start working this spring, I am going to have a brand new one built. I wouldn't be able to tolerate anything like that where I live, nothing freaks me out more.

i voted skeptical. i love to watch all those shows on the paranormal. i just wish i could witness something in person. there is a home in iowa where in 1912, 7 people were killed with an axe and for the right price you can spend the night. i took the tour last year and maybe this year i'll stay the night.

No, I never actually saw anyone or anything and didnt hear anyone saying "GET OUT" because trust me, I would have but I have experienced strange things. I lived in this one house with 2 roommates and a few strange things happened while I lived there.

First off, at times while you were walking along you would hit a "Spot" that was down right cold, were talking so cold that you could actually see your breath and this was in the middle of summer. BTW, I live about 90 miles, as the crow flies, from death Valley so it gets very hot here during the summer.

Another thing was I would ALWAYS find stuff in my room re-arranged, just little things but they were definately moved from where I had left them. I was convienced that my room mates were messing with me that I put a dead bolt on my bedroom door just to keep them out and stuff still got moved around. Then I figured they were being sneaky and climbing into my window so I put a lock on it as well and still had the same results.

Shortly after I moved I found out that the previous owner of the house had killed himself in the house because he had caught his wife fooling around on him then she wanted a divorce and was trying to take him to the cleaners. Was it him? I dont know for sure but something strange was going on there.

I vote yes... i think i've seen some pretty convincing stuff

-when i was a kid we moved into a brand new house that was built on top of a cow pasture that had a house where the family was killed in it on the property... we came home from school one day and just about all the furniture in my parents room was on one side of the room... and no one was there the entire time we were at school.

-I dated a girl at UNT who had a room in clark hall, and supposedly there was a girl who had hung herself in one of the rooms on this floor on that hall... i woke up one night and saw someone sitting in the chair at the desk, looked over and my girl was passed the f*** out... that was really really creepy.