usabodyguard

do you believe in ghosts?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• YES
    • YES - I HAVE SEEN ONE MYSELF
    • NO
    • skeptical

Little similar story to chevygal which makes me a believer from my 2nd expierance. My grandfather had terminal cancer, and he bought me the truck 2 days before passing (I was with him from 2004-05 keeping his spirits up knowing he didnt have long). So I come home late on August 15th 2005 at 2:30am (right around there). I was drunk as a skunk and just passed out on my bed with all my daily clothes on and cast on my ankle. I woke up at 2:41 and look over at the clock, decide I need to go release some alcohol and then the phone rings? Of course only 1 person would be calling that late and it was the hospital letting us know. The time he passed was the same as I woke up. Wouldnt say this is creepy, but more or less very strange.

RIP papa, truck is running great and nana is well. (we need an RIP icon face).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe! Haven't seen any, but they are out there.

My wife is a porcelain doll collector, one of them is a mother teaching a toddler how to walk. The toddler is in front of the mother faceing the same way as the mother. Ten years ago, my wife's cousin passed. She was living in Augusta Maine at that time. The morning after we received the news, the toddler was facing the mother. My wife thought nothing of it, and turned her around. Same thing for the next two mornngs. At that time my wife says "Ok Erica, I know you are with us" It stoped the next day.

My experience happed two months after my wifes. I as getting ready to go to work, noticed the trash needed to be pushed down. So I push it down by putting my foot in the barrell. On the way out, I knocked it over. "I'll pick this up after I kiss the wife" I re-enter the kitchen, the barrell and the trash was all picked up. Considering it was 12:30 am, I was the only one awake, my kids were only 5 and 2 years old, and my wife was asleep, I can only assume it was my wifes cousin.

Hey chevygal, get yourself a King James Version Holy Bible. Put a dab of holy water on every interior wall of your home (dabbing the walls in one room at a time), before leaving that room, read one of the following PSALMS 23, 71,91, 105. This will "cleanse" your house.

My house is ok. It was my friend's house. I live in an apartment now and it's funny because my first night there, I started to think, I hope there are no spirits here (it's an old house). But I never had that "feeling." It's hard to explain but I can say for sure, that the apt. is fine. There's even a huge attic that I have no fear of going up to at night. Thanks though.

• 2 months later...

I voted I've seen them!! I worked at a Lexus dealer and a Ford dealer and i have had experances at both places! First I was working as a detailer at Lexus from 02/04 to 08/04 and about half way through working there late one night (about 9:30 to 10pm) we were closing and waiting to leave, i had walked up to the front of the store in the showroom to check with sales to see if we could leave. While I was walkin to the front the other guys called sales and got the ok to leave, I got to the front and they told me to go home. In order to go home i had to walk through the shop, as i'm walking through the shop their is nobody in the shop or detail department. The paging system at this shop was through the phones speakers(and you CAN'T page through one phone at a time, all or nothing), as i'm walking through the shop a phone back behind me and across the shop turns on and starts talking! So i stop and look at it as i'm looking at the phone one now behind me answers the other one!!At this time i'm thinking OOOkkkaaayyy, and head out of the building after clocking out, leaving and getting out of the place so they can let the guard dogs in and set the alarm traping any possible prankster in the building!! at the ford dealer i was working in the shop under a expedition and i thought someone walked past my right sholder, i looked and nobody was on that side of the shop(This happend about 5 or 6 times in the time i worked there)!!

ghosts freak me out! so i do not bother with the supernatural......... there were a few times where my light flicked on and off, but i dont want to believe.... i know it was no power outage cause i had to physicaly turn the swithc back on and other rooms in the house still had power. one thing that used to scare me more than anything was the creepy voice and music of the series, "unsolved mysteries"....

• 11 months later...

Voted skeptical because it seems far fetched; however, after learning about factual science I've realized there's alot of 'real' things that are just as far fetched if not more... life is strange in SOOO many ways that nothing is impossible.

Never had an experience but there is one set of stairs at my grandparents house that I always got the urge to RUN RUN RUN up the last 4 or 5 steps... so weird (I'm 25 years old and 6' - 200lbs!) :P Feel like such a little girl about it.

I've had a lot of weird stuff happen to me all being the same thing. I'm sleeping then I know I'm awake because my eyes are open and there is something holding me down, I can't see it but I can't move, all I can do is moan to get it to stop, my last occurence was when my girlfriend and I were sleeping, I awake couldn't move, I started moaning and stuff and I see my girlfriend trying to shake me out of it. It took a few seconds before i could finally get up. scary stuff for me!!