Highest Mileage Ss Trucks?

snowmunky

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, sign me up- 52K, 2004. Tow Pig other than very occasional around town duties- Intermediate steering shaft, battery, tires, a few (willingful) exhaust mods, At times I think I hear mild noise in the front end (nobody say diff)... Other than that, no issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

'03 with 87,xxx with my foot on the floor. Normal maintenance and the only thing I had to fix was the cables on the tailgate. The right side seal on the front axle is starting to weep a bit other than that this things has been solid. The only complaint is this just about passes everything on the road EXCEPT the gas station. That complaint I can live with :D .

No I think I might have the highest at just under 205,000 I drive it hard everyday lol Ive towed with it a bit, and havent had any major issues, biggest issue so far was a caliper froze up, although i do have some slop in my tranfer case and have heard some scary noises out of it, but I think its worth fixing

Wow, Awesome. :cheers: I think you have the highest so far.

• 6 years later...