Iowa Meet Time!

truck is running good, amazing changing the air intake back to the Volant system.. and cleaning the MAF up, the fuel economy is going back up slowly to where it used to be.. love my HID's and can not wait till get my headliner done... should have my Amsoil air filter in the next day or so. we need to start a list for the upcoming shows as soon as we know the dates.. with all that super charger power this last weekend, iam thinking about it myself.. need wheels first and then do the planning.. wish we had more pics from the last weekend..

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich, it was great to see you out and about! glad we got some shit done on your truck. it'll get there, lets just say i had a good winter season, your time is comin man! hang in there. you've come a long way...

By the way, does your truck still smell like burgers??

nope finally the burger brat smell is out.. big interior detail is going to go on this weekend.. talking tooth brush tool and crack and crevice tool.. winter has been hard on her !!! vaccum pull some old stuff out.. looks like i wil be selling the DU-HA to make room for the speakers.. D-own U-nder H-olding A-paratus.. its underseat storage for those that are slow.. its going up for sale. check them out on line. http://www.duhastorage.com/ good storage, shotgun holder for hunters, legal storage.. anyway iam back into the mod spirit and its hitting me hard now.. got that old hang out in my past.. know where my friends are now ..... MIDWEST SS POSSE IN FULL EFFECT .. WOOO HOOO

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

I was just gonna ask how you liked them! Just wait till your high beams are in! It's amazing. I'm still amazed when I flick them on!

Dang it, that reminds me that I forgot to swap out my ballast thingie with Chris, I've got one that's giving me problems. The week and a half that I got to drive with them in I loved them too! It was like I was 16 again and looking for errands to run after dark, just so that I could drive my truck with the new lights. WAY COOL!!! :cheers:

I got low beams, i thought i mentioned it to you.? high beams are ordered.

you did mention them, I was just joking around, headlights are no where on my top 10 list right now... :D you know what I mean hey Chris... :driving:

Just pick some up at the next meet from Chris. We'll try not to make to much fun of you about it until then... heheheheh :idiot:

isnt it hard for you to make fun of someones lights, when they at least have a running truck??? :wtf: