Iowa Meet Time!

the T/A is wicked sick fast too.. I personally rode in it at the speedway drag strip.. But hey an AWD SS thats wicked fast is all good and its a truck ... lots of horsepower there.. cant wait to see it on the track... DJ you did miss a good time, there is going to be plenty of get togethers this summer, we will keep you posted for sure.. more Black SS's there then Red.. lolol

The more black the better... they just make us red ones that much better lookin!!! :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey in the that signature pic. is there a center cap missing ?? :yellow_loser: just joking, glad we got to meet.. we need to set up a stock truck race soon... see if my black beauty can beat your Red Slut... lolol

hey in the that signature pic. is there a center cap missing ?? :yellow_loser: just joking, glad we got to meet.. we need to set up a stock truck race soon... see if my black beauty can beat your Red Slut... lolol

I swear, if the center cap that Chris found for me turns out to be a no go, I'm gonna put my stock wheels back on!!! :tear:

I'm already ready for another Iowa GTG! Maybe one where it doesn't snow :) I still had a blast. I was glad everyone still made it out with the weather. I woke up from the hotel Sat. morning to like an inch of slush... the first thing I asked Chris was "who's not coming" Anyways- lets plan round 2!

here is a teaser pic of my headliner... & a couple from the Iowa ss meet! I'll start another one with more pics of the headliner. Was busy & didn't get the pictures I wanted to, I guess we will wait until nicer weather for the next meet so I can get out my tripod & get some better pictures of us & the trucks!!!

SSSmeet026.jpg

SSSmeet021.jpg

SSSmeet029.jpg

SSSmeet031.jpg

It's crazy how gray the camera makes the black suede look! I have to admit- the black was awesome- I was skeptical at first. Everything black on a black truck looks good!

I do agree, it makes that BLACK suede look charcoal-ish. you guys have to see this thing in person to realize how dark it is. Nice work Yttaf, I have to meet this guy;)

Chris and April, thanks for hosting - that was an impressive turnout and great time given the FREEZING weather! And it was great to meet some new faces, too. Sounds like a good string of events and get togethers planned for this summer - I'm stoked. Yes, Chris, I will make a few of them. :jester::cheers: Maybe I'll finally break out of the stock truck club sometime this year, too. I can't keep up with you all.

[insert another sentimental nod about how cool it is to have such good people on this forum.]

JB

Chris and April, thanks for hosting - that was an impressive turnout and great time given the FREEZING weather! And it was great to meet some new faces, too. Sounds like a good string of events and get togethers planned for this summer - I'm stoked. Yes, Chris, I will make a few of them. :jester::cheers: Maybe I'll finally break out of the stock truck club sometime this year, too. I can't keep up with you all.

[insert another sentimental nod about how cool it is to have such good people on this forum.]

JB

you are too funny man, good times always with you and the Mrs!!

as I said all day Saturday, where else can you go online, invite people over and not have to worry about some A$$ messing Sh!t up and ruining the day? You cant!!! even my NON ss friends were impressed with all of the people on this site that showed up!

Jared, I am holding you too the gatherings and you making it to them comment!

now if we can find a good weekend and do this all again...