Iowa Meet Time!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would about put me back to stock then I'd look like PDB's truck :D

Hey now! While workin on your headliner... I'm gonna have access to a glue gun and a REALLY large jug of glue. Don't push your luck :nono::jester: hehe.

I'm usually only invited to GTG because it lets people see how the SSS comes stock- it's all good. I will say too that every Chicago GTG I've been to the weather has been horrible. I think I'm bad luck!

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)

Hey now! While workin on your headliner... I'm gonna have access to a glue gun and a REALLY large jug of glue. Don't push your luck :nono::jester: hehe.

I'm usually only invited to GTG because it lets people see how the SSS comes stock- it's all good. I will say too that every Chicago GTG I've been to the weather has been horrible. I think I'm bad luck!

I've heard the glue mod adds HUGE horsepower gains!!!

Yeah Ive been wanting to get my truck glued for sometime now but I just cant afford the glue

you black SS's will need all the glue you can get to keep up with us red ones!! I think i have a 5 gallon pail just to give you guys a headstart!

If it doesnt snow too bad and I can still make it, I will also be bringing HPTuners in case anyone wants to play. I KNOW! We can compare a Black SS tune to a Red SS tune, and finally figure out what makes the black ones faster......

I'll have my HPT too. :cheers:

you black SS's will need all the glue you can get to keep up with us red ones!! I think i have a 5 gallon pail just to give you guys a headstart!

nah that'll help us out!!! We'll have traction like crazy with all that glue stickin our tires to the road

Well it's friday & tomorrows saturday (MEET DAY) i'm looking forward to meeting you guys I haven't met & also you guys I have met. See you tomorrow!

thought you had to work?? LIAR LIAR!!!! :cheers:

hey PDB, I do have to say, Cory had you goin, and i just went right along with it!! now if we can just scare the snow off!

yeah it's a little late for april fools but yeah I was joking.... :jester: I don't have to work tomorrow, just givin you guys some shit ahahahah. I was posting on here while Chris was texting me to keep it going ah damn, fun stuff!!! I can't wait for tomorrow, We're gonna have a blast!!!