Iowa Meet Time!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we had a blast! I just want to give a huge thanx to Chris for helping with the head liner & alarm & Chad for painting my parts & giving all the effort on my visors :thumbs: ,Rich for hooking me up with the antenna delete even though it took you like 2 hours :crackup::D & everyone else who helped out with my truck this weekend! Everything turned out better than I could have imagined!!! Glad I got to meet you guys! Also glad I got to check out your trucks & the scenery for a bit at the lumberyard :drool:

Can't wait until the next meet!!! Sounds like we will be lowering Matt's truck. So get your parts ready. Plus it should be nicer so I can also get some detailing time in for those who want in.

I also want to thank April for her Generous Hospitality that we always recieve when we come down to visit!!!

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)

great meet for what weather we got dealt with !!! looking forward to getting togther again with nice weather and the chance to get some group pics.. thanks for every one that helped with the intake conversion and oil change.. we have some serious power plants in the midwest club and can not wait to see it on the track.. :cheers: kudos to Chris and April for holding it at thier house and lets get a damn door on the garage...lolol MY DAMN TRUCK STILL SMELLS LIKE BURGERS AND BRATS !! way to go Matt.. cook in a closed garaged.. :banghead::withstupid:

we had 35 degree weather, snow and rain all day. my garage has no man door but we still were able to get a suede headliner done, a remote starter/alarm installed, an oil change, an intake change, 2 trucks tinted, another suede headliner done, a street sceens grill done, 4 high beam mod and AN EXHAUST FIXED! (sorry brent)

it was a great time, alot of people, (way more than i expect considering the weather) and a crap load of food. here are some pics. enjoy...

post-5722-1208141443_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1208141462_thumb.jpg

i wanted to go so bad, looks like you had so much fun!

next weekend is when we're doin my tranny, then i'd feel more comfortable about going. I still have to meet up with you Chris about my visors.

the invite to my house next saturday's still open for ya...

i wanted to go so bad, looks like you had so much fun!

next weekend is when we're doin my tranny, then i'd feel more comfortable about going. I still have to meet up with you Chris about my visors.

the invite to my house next saturday's still open for ya...

I have your visors. i just been obnoxoiusly busy. get me your addy again and i will get them out SOOOON! cant make next weekend. her dad and sister are coming to visit along with a friend for mine from out of town. I wish!

we had 35 degree weather, snow and rain all day. my garage has no man door but we still were able to get a suede headliner done, a remote starter/alarm installed, an oil change, an intake change, 2 trucks tinted, another suede headliner done, a street sceens grill done, 4 high beam mod and AN EXHAUST FIXED! (sorry brent)

it was a great time, alot of people, (way more than i expect considering the weather) and a crap load of food. here are some pics. enjoy...

You just HAD to throw a pic in with no center cap... :banghead: I see how it is :)

wish i could have made it, maybe next time :)

that T/A is F'in sick as hell... :eek:

thats my brothers. he went for a ride with ALLBALLZ and came back stating that he needs to put a front diff under his car:)

You just HAD to throw a pic in with no center cap... I see how it is

you pointed that out. I didnt say a word, and dont blame me, April took the pics:)

thats my brothers. he went for a ride with ALLBALLZ and came back stating that he needs to put a front diff under his car:)

LOL! An AWD TA would be fast as hell.

Thanks Chris, for hosting this meet. I'll get you the recipe for the beans to pass along to your neighbors. The good thing about "Cowboy Beans" or "Calico Beans" is that you can adjust to taste easily enough too. Just don't eat to many yourself... peeeeeeeeeee UUUUUU!!!! Made my eyes water and almost lost my supper a couple of times. :puke:

the T/A is wicked sick fast too.. I personally rode in it at the speedway drag strip.. But hey an AWD SS thats wicked fast is all good and its a truck ... lots of horsepower there.. cant wait to see it on the track... DJ you did miss a good time, there is going to be plenty of get togethers this summer, we will keep you posted for sure.. more Black SS's there then Red.. lolol