Silverado Ss L92 H/c

detjoe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SIlvera...Orsa_165750.htm

idle and rev clip

its not sleeper...it will wake you up! I drove it and lost 2 of my o2 plugs...so I wnet home and made me some new ones from some old spark plugs I had (ghetto) but fit the budget. I have not gone WOT yet kind of scared. I was able to brake stall my converter up to almost 2K :confused: but for a TBTC it was better than the 1500 I had been getting :shakehead:

Dont know if I'll get track results b4 the Zippy event, would like to so I can change my conveter out and give the trans a once over, my seperator plate was due for a change 10K miles ago.

thanks guys. your kudos make it worth doing...and scaring TBSS's is nice too

Kevin I think it idles @ 700 but I dont know, Zippy might chime in on where he put it. But I am really impressed with how well the tune is running, with my last cam only set up it was not as smooth.

That thing sounds awesome cant wait for an update.

btw how well would that set up work with a Radix?,or would you be forced to go with a turbo set up?

I think it would work great with a radix,The iat's reduce under boost,partially due to the larger intake runners, they have proven to be less restrictive than the cathedral port design.

btw how well would that set up work with a Radix?,or would you be forced to go with a turbo set up?

either way I bet you would get some good power. the TVS 1900 will be out in August for these heads. I bet a trick turbo would fit like stock.