Silverado Ss L92 H/c

detjoe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sweet! exited to hear it run! looks like factory.

I'll say! Unless you get a guy that knows what he is looking at, he will have no idea (until he hears it rumble). Nice work, keep us posted on the results. :cheers:

updates please..........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

I want to thank Zippy for hooking up the tune, putting the last fluids in today and firing her up...yes I will have some vids.

How 'bout now? Do you have vids now? Now? How 'bout now? Got any vids yet? Soon? How soon? Hopefully soon... How 'bout now?

Patiently waiting. :cheers:

waiting on the mail lady for my computer...fixed the spark plug wires and I am changing the FPR/fuel lines, I am going to use some EFI hose and a few misc pieces to give the lines some more slack. I did not like how I almost had them kinked.

soon guys :devil:

she runs! A little loud till I found the one 02 hole I did not plug. I was worried about my fans not working but I did not let the truck come up to temp enuff...they turned on! My Zippy tune was dead nuts on, fired up the first turn of the key. I need to clean up a bit after all the down time ( I have not druien my SSS in almost 6 months or longer) I will get some idle clips and get a drive by one this thing sounds real mean. I have a few more pic I need to upload...My first impression is better idle than my previous set up.