Cai Wars

12'SROCK

The results showed that they were all significantly better than stock. We'll have to wait for Reynaldo to post the results, as I let him run all of the dyno tests and didn't get to see much of how they ended up. I only know which one won and by how much. ;-)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reynaldo said he was having internet problems yesterday so he said today he will post the results. i will post SOME info to keep you guys from hating me. the top 2 were AEM (285.1HP)

and K&N (287HP). K&N had higher IAT and lower MAF G/SEC but put out 1.9 more HP than the AEM. the AEM had the highest MAF G/SEC and lower IAT. thats all im leaking for now :jester:

so for me my AEM is a winner, dry flow filter (no oil), highest MAF G/SEC, highest MAF Hz, higest KPa, lowest IAT :chevy: but when ALL the technical data is posted, you guys van be your

own judge and decide what is the best in oyur eyes. . .stay tuned for a few hours for the full data :cheers:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

I am glad to see AEM got some good results

yeah and the best part of all the AEM filter has by far the best filtration on any air filter and yet still flows enough air to make power :chevy:

K&N hp FTW :chevy: , damn i cant wait for the full results. im still intersted in seeing if i can just put a dry filter on my K&N and see if i can feel a difference...-Rob
like i said the logs (EFI Live) show the differences differences, i couldnt tell you as far as feeling a difference because they were tested on the dyno not the street. but you seen how my truck pulls away before :jester:

It is amazing to see how many members are reading and waiting for the results!
i know but Reynaldo has all the data on his laptop . . . Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

like i said the logs (EFI Live) show the differences differences, i couldnt tell you as far as feeling a difference because they were tested on the dyno not the street. but you seen how my truck pulls away before :jester:

:nono::mad: este guay :lol:

true (i guess) but we will meet again sir i promise u that, just let me get more mods since u have a couple more then me :thumbs::chevy:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)