Just finished my Radix install

llord

Boy, it's been a long time coming! I bought the kit in Dec, I think. I haven't had the time to install until now. I have to say that Magnuson makes a complete kit. Everything, and I mean everything was included. They even fronted (thanks Bob) me a new blower when I finally pulled the original out of the box to find the intake mating flange completely manged on one side. A quick inspection found that the box was dropped on it's side allowing the S/C to slide out of the foam packing and mangle the shit out of it. UPS is sending an investigator to look at it next week.

She fired on the first try! The shakedown run reveals no bouncing betties thus far.

Perhaps I'm a bit spoiled driving a Z06, but she feels a bit soft...even with the Nelson Tuning (Allen, I'll get that core back to you this week). I need to install a boost gage.

Nelson tuning, 3" wheel, Supermaxx LT and Corsa

Ben, When I said soft, I meant that the truck doesn't feel as powerful as maybe it should. I definitely pulls ALOT harder. I haven't nailed it off line yet as I want to break it in a bit as well as install the shift kit but my assessment thus far is that it probably won't chirp off the line. I need to throw a boost gage on. Can anyone recommend one?

Archived