Zippy Tuning Gtg, Chicago Area June 20,21,22nd

Well,zippy will be coming back to my place to do some tunes I have waiting for him,and some of the guys from the forum will be there also.Chris(Fast4popper)will be doing some remote starts and HID installs for those who are interested(first come first serve)and there will be some other modding going on as well,blower install,cam,efans and whatever we can line up.so if your in need of a tune or just want to hang out with the guys from the forum,shoot me a pm and I will give you the directions.Hope to see some of you!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be good times for sure. i can get my 60#s on, my D1 installed, and finally tweaked to haul some major ass!!! but the best part is i get to meet the man, the myth, the legend, Zippy!

also if anyone wants HID;s or a remote starter let me know so i can bring some with me to accomidate your ride.

AND when i leave i will have a complete P1sc kit for sale for a relatively cheep price if anyone is interested? shit we could prolly install it that weekend if you wish

Zippy, I will be gettin you a room. I have to check it in my name but the discount is worth it. :)

should be good times for sure. i can get my 60#s on, my D1 installed, and finally tweaked to haul some major ass!!! but the best part is i get to meet the man, the myth, the legend, Zippy!

also if anyone wants HID;s or a remote starter let me know so i can bring some with me to accomidate your ride.

AND when i leave i will have a complete P1sc kit for sale for a relatively cheep price if anyone is interested? shit we could prolly install it that weekend if you wish

Zippy, I will be gettin you a room. I have to check it in my name but the discount is worth it. :)

count me in, Brent send me the directions from DSM.. Chris iam I shacking up with you ?? hopefully we have the parts for th efans.. Corey heard anything yet? anyway i will be driving in after working all night.. might have to stop off and have nap on the way.. but as it looks iam coming in..

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

count me in, Brent send me the directions from DSM.. Chris iam I shacking up with you ?? hopefully we have the parts for th efans.. Corey heard anything yet? anyway i will be driving in after working all night.. might have to stop off and have nap on the way.. but as it looks iam coming in..

I found a lot of e-fans for around $100, but they are labeled factory 2nds, so I'm gonna call & see why they are labeled as 2nds. Otherwise I can get e-fans for around $200+shipping

I would like to come, i need to talk it over with the wifey yet...

Rich, i got us a room, as long as you will NOT spoon me, its all good. Cory if you wanna go, you can take my spot in Rich's bed. he'd love to cuddle tight with you instead of me.

sounds like we will be ransacking the Silver Slipper again too?? you twisted my arm again Brent!

Zippy, your room is reserved.

We can probably get that done,all four brakes?aftermarket or stock?

i will answer for Chad. he is busy building a house!! he got new rotors and new pads, spindles and rear shackles and all 4 shocks.

I will be in the area friday late afternoon... tear me down and maybe get the swap done on my end for the injectors and D1, then start zippy magic!

cant wait man!