Zippy Tuning Gtg, Chicago Area June 20,21,22nd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will answer for Chad. he is busy building a house!! he got new rotors and new pads, spindles and rear shackles and all 4 shocks.

I will be in the area friday late afternoon... tear me down and maybe get the swap done on my end for the injectors and D1, then start zippy magic!

cant wait man!

Thanks chris!

I'm still waiting on the spindles! It's been a month since I ordered them. What a joke. I'm all for doing all the dirty work- I just don't have any idea what putting the drop kit and shocks on entails. Brake job should be super easy. Speaking of the house- I hope I'm not gonna have a problem sneaking away for a day... the weekends are about the only time anything ever gets done. Damn nights and weekend projects take forever :(

Do you guys want install some dynamat or some sound deadening stuff on my truck?

where do you want this done? i can prolly pull some shit off. do you need me to bring some with me? I can get it cheaper than you think.

also i saw your truck the other day in Davenport at the anytime fitness place. i was gonna stop on my way back but you were gone.

Do you guys want install some dynamat or some sound deadening stuff on my truck?

Nash,if you're gonna do sound deadening you might as well do the suede headliner while you are at it,I am sure chris will give you the low,low gtg price!

I'm not wanting to a suede headliner right now lol. Maybe later but I do need some sound deadening stuff for my truck and don't want to do it myself. How much we talking fast4popper? I'm just mostly wanting to do the back of the cab now cuz that seems to be where the most of the noise is coming from. Lemme know how much were talking.

where do you want this done? i can prolly pull some shit off. do you need me to bring some with me? I can get it cheaper than you think.

also i saw your truck the other day in Davenport at the anytime fitness place. i was gonna stop on my way back but you were gone.

Yeah I was there I'm trying to lose weight but its not exactly easy starting off. :uhoh:

I'm not wanting to a suede headliner right now lol. Maybe later but I do need some sound deadening stuff for my truck and don't want to do it myself. How much we talking fast4popper? I'm just mostly wanting to do the back of the cab now cuz that seems to be where the most of the noise is coming from. Lemme know how much were talking.

i'll bring some and we can chat then. i dont wanna say pricing on here. and you are right, that back wall is crazy loud. mine is too. have to get something back there soon, but there is some things in my way. you will understand when you see my SS.

i'll bring some and we can chat then. i dont wanna say pricing on here. and you are right, that back wall is crazy loud. mine is too. have to get something back there soon, but there is some things in my way. you will understand when you see my SS.

I'm still in need of a box :) I gotta do my rear doors and cab too!

P.S. My spindles came today... FINALLY.

I'm still in need of a box :) I gotta do my rear doors and cab too!

P.S. My spindles came today... FINALLY.

You can have my box if you want it,I need to do my subs in the rear doors and amp relocate.My truck might spend a few weeks in Des Moines soon!?