Zippy Tuning Gtg, Chicago Area June 20,21,22nd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gentleman,

It looks like I will be bucking the rolling hills and steep gas prices all the way to Illinois!

Has the agenda been determined as of yet? I would definately like to come away with a highly coveted "Zippy tune" & perhaps get some HIDs intalled.

My schedule limits me to Friday aftenoon through Saturday to spend with you fellas. Do you think you can work me in?

I can also lend my "very mechnically limited" services / tools if an extra hand is needed to return the favor.

Also, need to find a good hotel close by for the wife and I. Any reccommendations?

Can't wait...should be fun! :cheers:

Edited by NebraSSka truck (see edit history)

DUDE! shut your hole!! I got HUGE news for you Mr Cory!! call me when you have signal at work!!

Boyz and their toyz! :)

Brent- I meant a box of deadening- not a sub box :) Lately, I need all the room I can get in my truck for TOOLS!

Well gentleman,

It looks like I will be bucking the rolling hills and steep gas prices all the way to Illinois!

Has the agenda been determined as of yet? I would definately like to come away with a highly coveted "Zippy tune" & perhaps get some HIDs intalled.

My schedule limits me to Friday aftenoon through Saturday to spend with you fellas. Do you think you can work me in?

I can also lend my "very mechnically limited" services / tools if an extra hand is needed to return the favor.

Also, need to find a good hotel close by for the wife and I. Any reccommendations?

Can't wait...should be fun! :cheers:

I will be in Davenport on Friday. I am leaving Des Moines Thursday morning for work and staying there. hope to be leaving D-port round 1-2 to get to Brents house. I will bring you some HID's both high and lows. price is well beyond fair if you ask anyone on the site what they run them. also I will do the 4 headlight high beam trick for you so you have all 4 of them HIDs for site seeing at night!

we are staying at the Fairfield in in Peru. i guess this is really close to the meet spot from what i have heard. my wife works for them but she is only allowed 2 rooms and zippy has my other one :( sorry.

looks like a fun weekend is planned! cant wait to maybe see some dry weather to get some pics!!

I will be in Davenport on Friday. I am leaving Des Moines Thursday morning for work and staying there. hope to be leaving D-port round 1-2 to get to Brents house. I will bring you some HID's both high and lows. price is well beyond fair if you ask anyone on the site what they run them. also I will do the 4 headlight high beam trick for you so you have all 4 of them HIDs for site seeing at night!

we are staying at the Fairfield in in Peru. i guess this is really close to the meet spot from what i have heard. my wife works for them but she is only allowed 2 rooms and zippy has my other one :( sorry.

looks like a fun weekend is planned! cant wait to maybe see some dry weather to get some pics!!

I'm interested in the 8000K bulbs high & low. I believe these are the whiter ones (right?)

-Unless you can talk me into something different. What do you have?

BTW, hows the flooding where your at? Looks scary... Am I gonna run into anything on the way there?

I appreciate your help in advance with the headlight install... gonna look killer! :fingersx:

I'm interested in the 8000K bulbs high & low. I believe these are the whiter ones (right?)

-Unless you can talk me into something different. What do you have?

BTW, hows the flooding where your at? Looks scary... Am I gonna run into anything on the way there?

I appreciate your help in advance with the headlight install... gonna look killer! :fingersx:

highways should be fine, there is dtours by iowa city do to high water, but by next week we should be fine.. i wont be leaving des moines until sat morning, was hoping to convey over with you, but that wont work with you going over on friday.. roads should be fine next week. look forward to meeting you..

last i heard from Matt he was coming. Yttaf is workin 6 12's a week so not sure if he is coming.

as for HID's, All i have are the 6000K. they are whiter than the 8000k. the higher the number the bluer the light. 4300k is bout as white as you can get. you can take a look at mine, or PDB's or AllBallz or Rich's. we all have the same bulbs! HUGE imporvements!!

hope all goes well this week, if some of you know what i mean. and i will be on the road thursday!!

I know all about 6 12's,I am working 3 16's and 2 12's this week,but I might take off friday with all that's going on,next week is 6 12's.Gotta pay for those truck parts,and car parts,and bike parts and maybe some house parts.

I know all about 6 12's,I am working 3 16's and 2 12's this week,but I might take off friday with all that's going on,next week is 6 12's.Gotta pay for those truck parts,and car parts,and bike parts and maybe some house parts.

what? and no chicken parts? whatcha gonna eat boy?

I'd love to make it, but with all the hours I'll have this week plus having to watch my kids... I dunno we will see how dead I am towards the end of the week....

stacker 3 FTW,and a couple energy drinks,you'll be all good,until you're heart explodes.