Zippy Tuning Gtg, Chicago Area June 20,21,22nd

Fun weekend.....for the most part..... Finding out my truck was running on 7 cylinders or less sucked. It was so bad that I ran a stock time with a supercharged plus many more modded truck so that sucked. Zippy got it tuned to a 13.2 so that was okay, but I could tell theres alot more to get so that sucked. Plus I need to get new injectors, plugs, and wires.....so that sucks.... Got my new spindles on so that was good. Couldnt get the spare off to drop the hitch so I couldnt get the shackles on so that sucks. Got the front Alumasports on so that was good. But they werent bleeding right so that sucked. Couldnt get the rears on because of the hitch so that sucked. And then me and Brent ran outta time so that sucked.......So lets picture this.....My truck going down Interstate 80, with a 2/0 drop, screetching $2000 brakes because they werent getting any fluid, exhaust popping a bit because something is still not right with the truck.....my remote to my dvd player wont work, and the screen in my truck did something funky and went to vertical widescreen mode. Other then that it was lice seeing everyone!!! lol :jester: :jester:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close, but I'm told they are done the wrong way? I guess I should have candied them :P

it kept looking like you were taking right turns or the right turn signal was on,, oops the left one was darker.. lololol they looked great.. got the fans working today, so we should be all good Cory.. love the tune... B-rent thanks for the food and thank your wife for putting up with us.. look forward to next get together, we will need to get more picture time and cruising in time this time !!! ok guys.. go out there and show the SS posse off..

so iam thinking august 13th ish.. took that time off for a buisness trip with Chris but that does not need to be done now.. so we can plan 2-3 days of getting together, cruising, mods, and pictures.. what do you guys think ??

Fun weekend.....for the most part..... Finding out my truck was running on 7 cylinders or less sucked. It was so bad that I ran a stock time with a supercharged plus many more modded truck so that sucked. Zippy got it tuned to a 13.2 so that was okay, but I could tell theres alot more to get so that sucked. Plus I need to get new injectors, plugs, and wires.....so that sucks.... Got my new spindles on so that was good. Couldnt get the spare off to drop the hitch so I couldnt get the shackles on so that sucks. Got the front Alumasports on so that was good. But they werent bleeding right so that sucked. Couldnt get the rears on because of the hitch so that sucked. And then me and Brent ran outta time so that sucked.......So lets picture this.....My truck going down Interstate 80, with a 2/0 drop, screetching $2000 brakes because they werent getting any fluid, exhaust popping a bit because something is still not right with the truck.....my remote to my dvd player wont work, and the screen in my truck did something funky and went to vertical widescreen mode. Other then that it was lice seeing everyone!!! lol :jester::jester:

dog it will get better.. keep your chin up.. it will get figured out.. to bad you did not live closer to DSM.. maybe we can get together soon, i know Chris is going to be busy for two weeks..

The Bonjie talked to wifey.. sometime in late July, or maybe august.. BonjFest!!!!!!

anyone up for it?? work on trucks is approved, but peeps may have to bring aux tools as im not as well equiped as b-rent, but i have a 2.5 garage for work.

I dont have hptuners so I cant offer tunes, so I guess it would be a hardware only fest... plus great food...

what do ya think?

here are some pics of B-rent starting the grille and the new charger install on Chris's truck and my new blower on my truck .. 200 mph after install it says it on the blower ...

zippytune044.jpg

zippytune045.jpg

zippytune046.jpg

zippytune049.jpg

zippytune013.jpg

zippytune038.jpg

zippytune036.jpg

I want to thank you all for the great time, espeacially Chris for letting me peer over his should the entire time (what a phenominal truck!).

It was a pleasure to meet the rest of you and look forward to the next get-together.

I managed to snap a few shots as I was leaving the Hotel:

Cory, Chris, & Rich

100_0412.jpg

Zippy's Ride

100_0413.jpg

Ryan, been meaning to ask...

how was the gas mileage home?

how are them headlights?

and what did your woman think of the quicky i gave her in my truck?!

you got a keeper there, she put up with you and a manz weekend and came out smiling!

Ryan, been meaning to ask...

how was the gas mileage home?

how are them headlights?

and what did your woman think of the quicky i gave her in my truck?!

you got a keeper there, she put up with you and a manz weekend and came out smiling!

Gas mileage was much better thanks to Zippy! averaged about 15.5 mpg & ran much cooler with the new stat.

The HIDS are awesome! much better night vison than the Silverstars (plus they just look tits!) -thanks for doing the install!

... and the wife says the quicky you gave her in the truck "was all for show and over much too quickly, as expected!!!" hehehe

Gas mileage was much better thanks to Zippy! averaged about 15.5 mpg & ran much cooler with the new stat.

The HIDS are awesome! much better night vison than the Silverstars (plus they just look tits!) -thanks for doing the install!

... and the wife says the quicky you gave her in the truck "was all for show and over much too quickly, as expected!!!" hehehe

that was LOW!! we didnt even get started and she was already to come back! musta have scared her when she saw what i could do with my "Truck" :) good one tho, she got me good. I will return the smart ass comment soon she will see.

glad you like the lights, they are an awesome improvement thats for sure. keep in touch man, it was good to meet new friends with similar interests!

I will be keeping in touch with everyone, thats for sure. -Speaking of which I am allready missing the Bonjie!

and where are all the photos he took with his fancy night-vision tripod camera? :jester:

Chris, you have my number if you are ever Nebraska-way or are in need of some Molex connectors / terminals.