Zippy Tuning Gtg, Chicago Area June 20,21,22nd

it would be kinda hard to see the front of all 3 trucks from the bed of his truck no matter how high it is...

:withstupid: Duh !! i think i might be able to order front spindles this weekend. we will have to see.. then there will be no more lift kit nonsense :nono: i bought a bag toss set yesterday, pretty nice one, we will have to add the SS POSSE touch to it though.. the bag colors are red and blue,, because douche bags drive the red and blue oness ..lolol oops did i say that outloud.. see you guys saturday, looks like we should be getting there oh 10ish i think.. i think corey and i will be leaving around 6am

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. here is my I80 interactions today. in a town called west branch, which is where the water covered the road it was down to one lane but not for very long. it ended up locking me to a dead stop about 6 miles back from the lane closure. it should be cleared up by the time you come thru. NOW after this town i saw 3 different sets of state cops sittin in the median waiting for speeders. they didnt pull me over for tint, but they were all lookin. i havent been east of the i74 exit yet, but i am sure they are waiting.

if you wanna call me when you get close to davenport we can cruise out together if you want? 515-883-0606 is my cell number. i am right off of i80 so we can meet up. let me know what you think. see ya tomorrow

It looks like I'm gonna get a late start, but I'll give you a call when I reach Davenport if It's not too late. Don't bother waiting up for me.

It looks like I'm gonna get a late start, but I'll give you a call when I reach Davenport if It's not too late. Don't bother waiting up for me.

i doubt you will get this before you leave. i wanna say you are about 5 hours from davenport? puts you here about 1 ish. i will prolly be long gone by then, actually i hope to be. anywho, see you in a few hours man. I'm lookin forward to a fun weekend

my trucks gonna be in the shop in the am for the nasty tranny panny gasket thing!

i wanna stop by quickly to give chris his well deserved bonjie hat, then ill get out of your hair.

brent, please PM me your address ok?

chris, if you get this before YOU leave, pm me and let me know how much an amp install kit would be for the rear door speakers.

hey guys. im gonna be making it up tomorrow. I am pouring concrete for a three car garage at 7am and then a quick shower and Ill be on the road. I will bring a few things with me (subs, brakes, spindles shakles) but it doesnt matter if we do any of it. See you all tomorrow! Brent Ill need an address please. or chris let me know how to get there from 80

Brent,

Great time!!! I got Rich's fans workin like a champ!!! i got a new harness design, switches grounds instead of 12volts. much better!

I had a stupendous time, great hospitality by both you and the wife! she has to be a great woman to understand your habits!!

I have to say i am more than happy with my truck. but the absolute best is when i got my Bonjie hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it makes you feel better Brent, i just stuck a pick right thru my thumb!! gosh that felt great!!!!

Yes, Thanx Brent for having us over & thanx Chris for the place to stay! I had fun! My tails look much better now they are wetsanded & buffed out!!!

but the question on everyones mind is.... are they color matched???

just kiddin man!!

yes the pick thru the finger feels GGGrrreatttt!!