Its That Time

ok were over due for a so cal meet and ill go ahead and get the ball rolling on this .

where we plan to do this?

when we plan to do this

since everyone has different ideas and plans ill throw one up in the air

same place as last time , b.j.s in ontarion then a cruise through victoria gardens to the yard house with parking on the struture or outer lot for pics, since it stays light out longer we should see some perfect pics with the sun setting

time should be meet around 5 pm on a s saturday so it will start cooling off after dinner and everyone can get home befroe to late( im fine with earlier but it will be hotter, and pics wont be as great)

date , i would love to give everyone some leadway so im going to put out

SEPTEMBER 6TH

other place are always welcome but we had the best sucess with this one last time as its in the middle travel wise for alot of folks .

please pm me or post up what you all think .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down for watever as always. btw: Sept. 7th is my b-day so hanging out with all the SoCal peeps would sweet.

yea, HA, I'll be there...

:icon_bs:

weak sauce Dave WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a BBQ Chase? Some meat, some beer..

hells yeah im down for that. we can do it at that spot u found out ur way Josh, it had a lot of parking and looked lik it was at the top of a hill overlooking Pedro.

but im down for watever lets get this going guys.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

im down for watever as always. btw: Sept. 7th is my b-day so hanging out with all the SoCal peeps would sweet.

weak sauce Dave WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hells yeah im down for that. we can do it at that spot u found out ur way Josh, it had a lot of parking and looked lik it was at the top of a hill overlooking Pedro.

but im down for watever lets get this going guys.

-Rob

that would be cool to we could set it up for where everyone brings something like a potluck . more people need to respond i was hoping to see a couple pages this morning

that would be cool to we could set it up for where everyone brings something like a potluck . more people need to respond i was hoping to see a couple pages this morning

yeah man that would be the best way to go about it.

oh i bumped the thread Art made where a lot of the SoCal members checked in hopefully we can get more responses that way.

-Rob

im down if my trucks ready :D ,

Maybe a cruise down PCH over on Dave's side of town....

I know this greeat spot where we can get a badazz freway pic!! we can all grab a lane until we take them all and have someone snap a pic from a bridge as we pass under it... its right by Universal Studios.

the G2G is gonna be in the Riverside County/Orange county area this time

I hear yeah Local is nice!! It shouldnt be to hot in Riverside at that time, maybe in the low 100's...LOL.... Your bringing the easy up ART!!!

Rob,

Pedro would be fine with me. School starts the 3rd so the parks should be pretty empty.. I am up for whatever though..

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

why the hell would i want to hang out with any of you???

LMAO... :jester:

and what on earth would give you an indication my truck would be finished by then??

ooOOOooo.... crazy idea, part two, i could rent a furd f150 and join you guys!!! we could install my spare n20 setup in it and have some burnout contests....

and lastly, the last few g2gs were in OC... why not move north a little?? santa monica FTW!

why the hell would i want to hang out with any of you???

LMAO... :jester:

and what on earth would give you an indication my truck would be finished by then??

ooOOOooo.... crazy idea, part two, i could rent a furd f150 and join you guys!!! we could install my spare n20 setup in it and have some burnout contests....

and lastly, the last few g2gs were in OC... why not move north a little?? santa monica FTW!

the previous one was out there san pedro so now its IE time :D

What's up everyone? I don't put up nearly enough posts and I don't really have time to do this one. LOL HOWEVER, I will definitely be there no doubt about it. I was looking forward to my first get together with the sss. I just got mine a few months ago and I'm sure I could learn tons from you guys. Anywhere, anytime, I'm IN!!

THANX for the PM rob! I would be down for anywhere this meet goes to! I really had fun at the last one in April. I can't really suggest any places but somebody said a cruise down Victoria gardens, that would be cool. I don't have an Sss but iam IN!!!!!!!! P.S. Somewhere were there's a bunch of parking!lol..