Its That Time

well that was the first thought but im sure everyone would be open for a suggestions on the date also if we move the date back a week or two it just gives everyone more time to figure out if they can make it.

-Rob

well if you guys decide to move it to the 13th i will be their for sure :fingersx: Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure everyone is still down for another G2G but no one has said a definate yes or no to where exactly we're gonna meet up. are we set on either meeting out ur guys way lik the one we had in Febuary, meet at BJ's then cruise down to that big shopping center or Saytagf's idea with the go-carts or meet at Dave's training base and do some paintballin and maybe carne asada/bbq.

ill probably make another thread with a poll, is everyone cool with these three choices????

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

go for it rob thats the best idea , i would do it but i hav ebeen busy lately and honestly dont know if i can take the full duty of organizing this one.

coo coo ill get a the info together and make another thread in a bit...

-Rob

• 3 weeks later...

So has anything been finalized? I thought it was supposed to be the Go Kart place in Carson on the 6th? If it is the 6th I can make it for sure. If not I got to see what day I can make it.

Rob,

I got your info and will be in Downey this Monday so keep me up to speed if ya can bro.

Ty

Wow, I didn't realize there was this many members in SoCal??!!

I gotta make one of these G2Gs!

yeah u should definately try and make one of these, here check out theother thread i made for this meet hopefully u can make it down. the first one is on the 6th then another small one on the 13th.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46897

So has anything been finalized? I thought it was supposed to be the Go Kart place in Carson on the 6th? If it is the 6th I can make it for sure. If not I got to see what day I can make it.

Rob,

I got your info and will be in Downey this Monday so keep me up to speed if ya can bro.

Ty

yeah the meet is gonna be on the 6th at Go-Kart world in Carson around 12-1 pm thats the set date even tho the above thread got a little mixed up thats the date we set it for. then we're gonna have another (smaller) in Onterio the weekend afterwards.

BTW:u have a PM....

-Rob

So for sure it's on the 6th at go cart world at noon, right? Do we need to bring anything? I'll be there for sure regardless. Just trying to get final info.

well actually we haven t really come to a fina decision. it wilol either be at go-kart world or at speed zone, if u want pm my ur number and as soon as we get everything set ill hit u up.?.?.

-Rob