Its That Time

K so i've just been on the phone with Go kart world in Carson. Its pretty centrally located for all of us. Only thing is it cost $30 per person but here's what we get:

* Wristband Package: Each participant gets a wristband. Each wristband is good for 60-minutes of unlimited riding.

Includes:

* Family-Style Table for 45 minutes

* 2 Slices of Pizza per Person

* Drinks for Participants

* Party Supplies (plates, cups, etc.)

It's a little pricey but i've been there a bunch and its a hell of a lot of fun. Plus they feed us and we get our own banquet area. The guy i spoke with said they can block of they're parking lot of 34 spaces for us so we can all park together. I know im more than willing to pay so lets hear what everyone else thinks!

Another option which would be bad ass but will probably cost more is on the super track in the euro cars which go about 42mph. It's one hour teams of 3 or 4 per car, every couple laps when your team waves the flag you pull in for pit and switch drivers, every driver must drive at least twice. At the end of the hour the tally it up and the team with the most completed laps win. I dont believe this one includes food or drink tho. It's $100 per car so depending on how many people we get per car is how much it's gonna be.

Let's hear it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn Pete good work on getting all that info for us. im not really trippin on where or wat we end up doing but i think $100 would be to pricey and just for racing no grub included but the other package dont sound bad to me at all. but we'll have to wait and see wat everyone else thinks, i copied an ass load of people so hopefully some more of them will post up suggestions. but as i said before im down for watever.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Thanks for the PM Rob, yeah I'm in as long as I'm in town. The sooner the better in my case, September might be a push but if I'm still around I'll come out and play. I'm all for somewhere between IE and Ventura. Santa Monica/South Bay sounds good to me!! :P:D

Edited by Spoolin (see edit history)

I had an idea... we are all looking for something cool to do, well my training academy is located on a US Military base and we utilize a 35 acre urban MOUT site... LAPD SWAT, SHERIFF SWAT, Spec Ops training, and more is all conducted on this site...

we could all meet there, have a big BBQ, and run around and do paint ball / airsoft games all day... you can rent PB equiptment fairly cheap and we could have a killer time without anyone bothering us... the place is secluded on base and is huge... there are days we train out there and never see anyone, especially on weekends... there is a fee to use the facility but depending upon how many show up (this could be open to other than just the SSS site too...) but a fee of $15-$20 per person would be about average.

I would need to know ASAP to clear it with the base commander... and here is the best part - it is located just off the 405 frwy and the 605 frwy right near Los Alamitos / long beach airport area....

These pictures show the houses in the background... 35 acres is a lot of room and we wouldnt be bothered, and parking is a plenty! Julien has seen it.

mout44.png

mout4_208.jpg

mout1_may08.jpg