Its That Time

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw we wont have access to the airstrip... it is still active, we may see some fighter jets and helicopters land from time to time... even chase's truck cant compete with an f-22... lol

I will call on monday to check the availability, but it shouldnt be a problem...

UUUUHHHHH!!!!!!! that sounds lik a challenge gto me Chase(lol).... dont trip Dave thats still pretty awesome.

but would it be a problem if "someone" were to accidently do a burnout or do some donuts??? :D

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

bump...i'd like to wait for shuan to come and hang out. i'll just have to switch my days off, but mel and i should be able to make this one. thanks for the pm rob. now if only the cal members would rock it to vegas for a GTG that i want to put together.

I think the package at the go kart place would be fun and 30.00 is not that bad. The idea about the airsoft/paintball sounds like fun, too, but can be pricey for those who have to rent equipment. I'm up for whatever. If we vote, I'd vote for the go kart idea, but even if my vote is in the minorty, I'm still all IN.

:uhoh: so is the 6th the oficial date :cry2:

well that was the first thought but im sure everyone would be open for a suggestions on the date also if we move the date back a week or two it just gives everyone more time to figure out if they can make it.

-Rob