Raced Tonight

shadowsniper3006

I love it when guys hit their goals!

ABSOLUTELY! Quite an achievment for sure! :cheers: I love seeing this type of stuff and my personal favorite is doing it N/A! FANTASTIC!!!!! I hope you go even faster, which I know you have the potential to do!

:cheers::chevy:

Congrats, you have the fastest SSS 60ft!

I believe AZFASTESTSS did high 1.5's, I have turned 1.60x's and I believe there are some others (Chase?) however not with their fastest 1/4 mile time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys!

Its really hard to get a good reaction with this converter. It takes so long for the truck to launch when leaving off idle. I was leaving on the second yellow all night.

Well looks like my next goal is faster then a 12.76 so i can beat that dodge :thumbs:

Thanks guys!

now that i'm getting used to it it's not so bad. If i drive around town in 3rd(35-40mph max) its a little better and doesn't kick the trans code. Lock up right now is being a pain, but with some help from zippy it should be no problem and on the highway in 55 degree weather i still can't get trans temps over 120-125.

I'm not sure what to call it but now that the motor revs so easy in gear if you rev it, just a little, to move forward in line the truck wants to drop down below idle point and die. Like recovery of the motor after the rev.