Raced Tonight

shadowsniper3006

i raced yesterday when i met a couple of guys down there and the air killled me. Plus the track prep was horrible, the last weekend the truck stuck pretty good. Yesterday i spun the tires into 2nd gear and ended up with a 13.4 on that pass. best run was a 12.97, 60 degrees and bad air is not going to do it....

on the bottle?

My friends will be kissing my ass when I turn all four over :cheers:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many have spun the tires, yours will Joe.

:cheers:

Can you ask for a burn out for xmas :)

trans will be ready monday, ARP TC bolts monday, Transfer case gasket here, AN trans fittings here, still tracing down an affordable solution for the lines. need to pick up the fluid.

put a few miles on it and get to the track!

this friday is the cheap TnT @ milan...fingerscrossed!

is that the same kind of tunig we have, like hp tuners

just like a diablo CMR tune or something like that. I dont know alot about GM tuning. Its similar to HP tuners but we cant tweak it ourself

we choose to tune on the street because the hemi Torque converters wont stay locked in 3rd gear for some reason on the dyno

and it throws off our AFRs.

we can get our AFRs much closer by datalogging them on a run and then sending it to our tuner for a tweak

he then emails it back to us. we load it on our tuner then plug it in our truck and load up the new tune.

Takes all of 5 minutes to do the whole process. It nice becasue if we add a new mod or something we just

call up our tuner and he send us out a tweak to our current tune. Also it allows us to run different timing curves

based off if we are running on the street or at the track. We can switch back and forth in 2 minutes.

Heath who is a member here. he has the red RC hemi that ran a 12.99 and tunes the same way. Same guy tunes all of our trucks.