Intimidator Ss 3 Piece Wing

eddieo818

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to email him with your email addy and or forum name

worked for me and on the way

great idea! give him your # on the list screen name....all the info he needs to know who you are...Do it guys!

I need info from the Following!!

3. blackss46

32.1loud88

33. Retrac

37. Singlecabss

38.superstarss03

39.badazzchevy327

I need replacements for the following guys that flaked, so if you want in on the GP get at me fast!

10. Superchargedss

19.20_blkss_04

41.Blksilveradoss03

46.Scooter3

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

i emailed him now the waiting game and c what he says............

Hey just emailed me about all the guys sending him messages he said he needs to get the rest of the guys before he sends invoices because of the agreement... i need info for about 11 guys ssome flakes ans some that just havent responded to me.

i emailed him now the waiting game and c what he says............ so it should be like 190 shipped rite?

I emailed him last night late. I guess he'll get back to us when the list is complete. I bet he's having a change of heart since we lost some people and his price has went up $70 on eBay($269 now). Hopefully he'll still offer us a good price on these :cheers:

dood we still got him like 30+ ppl isnt he happy enough........ there wasnt a set limit of numbr/ ppl that...... i remember when this started.......... tell him that people that want to buy aare getting anxious and getting ready to not buy them itll scare him.......

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i just got mine lol but this was after i emailed him thru ebay............

S.S. SALES COMPANY ([email protected]) would like to be paid through PayPal.

Money Request Details

Amount: $339.38 USD

Note: 2 DEI SPOILERS

comes out 2 169.69 for 1 spoiler YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYy tnx oneslick :) i hope shipping is included.........

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i just got mine lol but this was after i emailed him thru ebay............

comes out 2 169.69 for 1 spoiler YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYy tnx oneslick :) i hope shipping is included.........

No problem glad we got this thing going it was really stressing me out!

I will get it soon just been busy helping one of my bros move and hepling a cousin with his home addition....I will have by sat or sunday and then I will post exact measurement and send it to whoever wants to fabricate them.

I will get it soon just been busy helping one of my bros move and hepling a cousin with his home addition....I will have by sat or sunday and then I will post exact measurement and send it to whoever wants to fabricate them.

KOOL man um i think it was slammedbowtie who had some already made.... i could be wrong.... but yea keep me in the loop :) if i can ill msg him later on 2day and ask if he could make some more.... tnx again bro :cheers: