Intimidator Ss 3 Piece Wing

eddieo818

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, is no one going to tell me how much they are so I can possibly take a spot and get these things shipped out quicker? lol :cheers:

The price for 1 spoiler was somewhere between 168-182.xx max it all depends where you live.

I got a spot on my list waiting for your name....

so, is no one going to tell me how much they are so I can possibly take a spot and get these things shipped out quicker? lol :cheers:

Mine was like $177 shipped and I got it today. Not packed the best but at least I got it. now to fab up some mounting brackets and test fit before sending off for paint :ughdance:

Mine was like $177 shipped and I got it today. Not packed the best but at least I got it. now to fab up some mounting brackets and test fit before sending off for paint :ughdance:

Do the metal L brackets have to be used, or can the end pieces be mounted with the 3M tape? I may be repeating questions, but do the dealers not have the ability to get these brackets?

Paid on Sunday still no tracking number I also tried to contact the guy to no avail I will give him until tomorrow to either contact me with a tracking nuber if not I will contact PayPal this is BS at the very least just reply and tell me what is going on. I run a business my self and I understad when you have a large order to fill your busy and all but please this is piss poor customer service. All I want to know if when is my spoiler going to ship that is all.

Sean

Paid on Sunday still no tracking number I also tried to contact the guy to no avail I will give him until tomorrow to either contact me with a tracking nuber if not I will contact PayPal this is BS at the very least just reply and tell me what is going on. I run a business my self and I understad when you have a large order to fill your busy and all but please this is piss poor customer service. All I want to know if when is my spoiler going to ship that is all.

Sean

Im working with one guy on this group buy and from my understanding he is running back and forth thru their warehouses, keep in mind they have a very high amount of people buying SS stuff and lots of other things daily thru their ebay business plus he still has to deal with our group buy... Im mean he shipped 22 of these out already...Just have a bit of patients and it will be totally worth it bud! I will also look in to your shipping situation and try to get you an answer.

anybody got specs on the mounting hardware? I'm running to Lowes today so I'd like to know exactly what to get lol. I searched their online site and only found 1 item of rivets. The only other info I have is 6x100 or something like that. I would think the back of the spoiler would attach using screws. Are you guys going to use anything to help protect the drill holes from rust?

anybody got specs on the mounting hardware? I'm running to Lowes today so I'd like to know exactly what to get lol. I searched their online site and only found 1 item of rivets. The only other info I have is 6x100 or something like that. I would think the back of the spoiler would attach using screws. Are you guys going to use anything to help protect the drill holes from rust?

Have you recieved your wing yet? If so the bolts you need are the same as the one attached to the wing corners. Dont know if thats any help but my buddys been lagging it to swing by and drop off the hardware...

Have you recieved your wing yet? If so the bolts you need are the same as the one attached to the wing corners. Dont know if thats any help but my buddys been lagging it to swing by and drop off the hardware...

Yeah, I got my wing yesterday. The pic of the template provided in another thread shows the bolt sizes on the end piece are different than the 1 built-in bolt. That's what I get from the template trying show 2 different sized drill specs. i'd really like to know the rivet specs and screws used for the back of the spoiler. I can't image we could use bolts/nuts for that part. The bracket stuff I'm going to try and fab up. The only important question I have about that stuff is what size/type bolt to use on the part of the brackt that attaches to the inside of the wing end piece? there's a hole fo r the bolt so I want to get the right bolt/washer combo so it doesn't look goofy or out of place. I've emailed a member so hopefully he will let me know what he used.

What kind of crap is this I help up end of the deal he needs to hold up his don't hold my package because a few did not pay. Hell I paid now send my spoiler I have yet to get a tracking number and I paid on Sunday.

Sean

No, he is not holding yours if you paid already yours is on its on its way.

as far as the hardware goes, lowes has everything you need. The have the plastic inserts for the main tailgat epiece, you'll have to drill out factory holes 1 size bigger, pop the rivets in, and then use m6X1.00 body bolts(look in the automotive bin in hardwre section) they have gm factory looking bolts without the factory price. As for the side wings, I got washers, lockwashers and nuts, all stainless of course, to mount to the stud. Once you make the braket up, you can simply use whatever bolts you would like to bolt it to the bed, and then use a speed nut on the extended part of the braket to secire a bolt to. Here's a parts list for the hardware I used:

Side Wings:

Hex Stainless Nuts m6X1.00

Stainless Split Lockwasher 6mm

1/4x1 Stainless Fender Washers ( I used one on each side, and then one on the extended bracket, fits the opening perfectly)

Main Spoiler:

Nylon Anchor Nut P/n 138672 x 10

Body Bolts M6X1.00 P/n 138935 X 10

1" x 50" Heavy duty outdoor 3m double sided tape.

I used 10nylon nuts and body bolts b/c i drilled the backside of the tailgate also. hope this helps. if it helps, i may be able to go to lowes and pick up needed hardware for kits and ship them if that helps.