Top Posters In This Topic

I need info from the Following!!

3. blackss46

32.1loud88

33. Retrac

37. Singlecabss

38.superstarss03

39.badazzchevy327

I need replacements for the following guys that flaked, so if you want in on the GP get at me fast!

10. Superchargedss

19.20_blkss_04

41.Blksilveradoss03

46.Scooter3

still need 4 more replacements.

I just went to the dealer today and picked up some hardware for the wing. The part # for the bolts that bolt the wing to the tailgate is 15151978, and for those of you that dont have the nut already in your tailgate the part # for them are 11518684.

Bolts 15151978- $4.46 each

nuts 11518684- $0.60 each

I just went to the dealer today and picked up some hardware for the wing. The part # for the bolts that bolt the wing to the tailgate is 15151978, and for those of you that dont have the nut already in your tailgate the part # for them are 11518684.

Bolts 15151978- $4.46 each

nuts 11518684- $0.60 each

I also order the nuts, but I'm not paying 4.60 for bolts, so I just went to lowes and got soem m6X1.00 auto bolts, and they worked great, ow on to fabbing the side brackets

I also order the nuts, but I'm not paying 4.60 for bolts, so I just went to lowes and got soem m6X1.00 auto bolts, and they worked great, ow on to fabbing the side brackets

I didnt want to give that for them either but I wanted it to look as close to OEM as possible. The bolts you have, do they have the hex head in them? I just looked at my invoice again and I actually paid $3.35 each for them, not much better but every little bit helps. :cheers:

tnx alot 99imperssonator might go to the dealer and pick them up :) they had them in stock???? what about the brackets????????

Does anyone actually have pics of this wing set, i want to see and maybe i'll buy

sent my money in today.

As for the brackets if anyone has a true to scale template, I can fab up the brackets I have a a bunch of excess .098 aluminum I can fab them and have them powder coated for everyone.

All that I would as for is to cover the cost of powder coating maybe $2-$3 and the cost of shipping.

If anyone has a template or a set they can scan and email them to me I can work on these if you guys would like?

Sean