Intimidator Ss 3 Piece Wing

eddieo818

I just sent him an email about you and one other guy, Superstarss03's case is different I dont ever remember recieving his paypal info.

If anybody else has not gotten an invoice please post it up.

Erick here is the paypal addy i have in file for you [email protected] let me know if it is correct.

yes hat is correct

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to fill in a few spots for some flakes does anybody want in?

Blackss46 I need your paypal asap!

superstarss03 i need your paypal asap!

badazzchevy327 i need your paypal asap!

1loud88 i need your paypal asap!

Just got this Email:

"Any luck on the rest of the names, i really hope they give them to you and this didnt turn out where they were just BS i worked the best deal i could for the amount of people and we are just over half. I didnt send the others out today i will wait till i have more names sorry. Thank You."

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

I need to fill in a few spots for some flakes does anybody want in?

Blackss46 I need your paypal asap!

superstarss03 i need your paypal asap!

badazzchevy327 i need your paypal asap!

1loud88 i need your paypal asap!

Just got this Email:

"Any luck on the rest of the names, i really hope they give them to you and this didnt turn out where they were just BS i worked the best deal i could for the amount of people and we are just over half. I didnt send the others out today i will wait till i have more names sorry. Thank You."

whats the cost? i got paypal ready to fire. also, has anything been figured out on mounting hardware? thanks bro.

Just got this Email:

What kind of crap is this I help up end of the deal he needs to hold up his don't hold my package because a few did not pay. Hell I paid now send my spoiler I have yet to get a tracking number and I paid on Sunday.

Sean

What kind of crap is this I help up end of the deal he needs to hold up his don't hold my package because a few did not pay. Hell I paid now send my spoiler I have yet to get a tracking number and I paid on Sunday.

Sean

so did i this is bs!! i should just cancel the payment.

so did i this is bs!! i should just cancel the payment.

I paid Friday and didn't get a tracking number till Monday so give the guy some time. If you don't get one soon, email him and see what the hold up is. Then choose to cancel or not if he says he's holding shipment.