Socal Meet "san Clemente"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie, Aaron i think meeting early would be best. my nav says from the shopping center to the beach addy is about an hour so i'm think meeting up at 8:45-9 am in the BestBuy parking lot then take off meet up with motocrossrobin and whoever else is meeting with him then we'll roll out together. u guys just gotta figure where to meet up them along the way...

let me know both of u guys have my cell#...

-Rob

It's a plan Rob! MotorCrossRobin Pm'd me the address in Costa Mesa he's gonna be at. So I will meet you and Jamie at 8:45am at the BestBuy, we roll out, meet Robin in Costa Mesa and head down with whoever else too, this is gonna be sick man, like 6 SS's in a line driving tandem, can't wait!

ya im metting with motorcrossbin at costa mesa, i think this would be best, im leaving at around 6:30 or so, just too give me enough time, now lets get serious now, who else has victory red sss besides me?.......................ps:we need a grill? can we maybe borrow one from our neighbors, im trying to see if I can, but no such luck

Kool kool rob, oh hey BTW guys I don't have an sss. Just to let you know, but I hope that's not a big deal. I have a grill but its beat up! Lol ill look into that. And I think blckssncpt has the nicest truck, and I think he has like a nice setup on sound.

Kool kool rob, oh hey BTW guys I don't have an sss. Just to let you know, but I hope that's not a big deal. I have a grill but its beat up! Lol ill look into that. And I think blckssncpt has the nicest truck, and I think he has like a nice setup on sound.

lol thnx man appreciate the compliments but it's nothing big just two 10's out back (actually they dont hit as hard as they use too :wtf: )with my dual din but i think i might have the most performance mods out of all of us meeting up. so let me know wat to bring for grub...

ok so me, Jamie and Aaron are meeting up at the BestBuy perking lot at 8:45-9 am then we're shoting out the motorcrossrobin's pad and meeting up with them...

-Rob

thats cool, as long as you dont bring a ford or a hemi, we should be good :chevy:

lol thnx man appreciate the compliments but it's nothing big just two 10's out back (actually they dont hit as hard as they use too :wtf: )with my dual din but i think i might have the most performance mods out of all of us meeting up. so let me know wat to bring for grub...

ok so me, Jamie and Aaron are meeting up at the BestBuy perking lot at 8:45-9 am then we're shoting out the motorcrossrobin's pad and meeting up with them...

-Rob

Hey you trying to say something bout the way I installed your shit :wtf: ....I'm kidding, but count me out for this one, A long way to drive for whats now become my filthy work truck.

I just got off the phone with Robin. I'll be meeting everyone there. I have a decent sound system in my truck to jam with at the beach. I have a D3 headunit, Ipod interface hooked up, full components up front, and 5" rear door speakers, and two Memphis M3 12" subs under the seat, and everything is powered by a 5 channel Memphis Bell amp. I enjoy it and it rocks enough for me. If I could fit my grill under my tonneu cover I would bring it. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Adrian

ya im metting with motorcrossbin at costa mesa, i think this would be best, im leaving at around 6:30 or so, just too give me enough time, now lets get serious now, who else has victory red sss besides me?.......................ps:we need a grill? can we maybe borrow one from our neighbors, im trying to see if I can, but no such luck

I'll be meeting up with you guys in costa mesa.