Socal Meet "san Clemente"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a sick meet cant wait to do it again.

ya it was good meet,it was a pleasure meting all of you, the only thing that kind a went waky was the cruise, we should have wated a littel longer, but anyways yes we should do it again

i dont know about you guys but i was was having a good time just talking to everyone, i think we should have waited a little bit longer before we took off, that way there would not have been that much traffic, maybe next time :cheers:

That was a really good get2gether. It looked liked everyone enjoy themself. To bad the was no drinking allowed. Beer makes everything better. As for the cruise it's hard to keep such a big togather with all the lights. We should just driven slower so everyone could keep/catch up.

Hey guys, it was great meeting all of you! Thanks to Eddie for the grilling and all that food! I realy enjoyed talking with all of you as well. I am shrinking all the pics now and will post em up soon hopefully tonight in a new thread. We got to do this again! :)

So yeah it was a good turn out. Nice meeting all of you dudes. The cruise could of have waited. We were ok but we kept getting lost, the other dudes from gmfullsize and other forums were loosing us and couldn't keep up! So maybe next time we should keep it strictly sss.com lol. Its funny cause I don't have an SS! Oh and I found it funny that the guy that organized this meet didn't have a truck!! Lol my bad for bashing! Its too funny!

I know their were 3 questions I was asked today and I can only remember 2 of them.

1.My taillights were smoked by SSS.com member Silverado6.0

2.K&N does make pre-filters like the Airaid one I have. They call them filter wraps. Here's the link.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/wrap.aspx

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

So yeah it was a good turn out. Nice meeting all of you dudes. The cruise could of have waited. We were ok but we kept getting lost, the other dudes from gmfullsize and other forums were loosing us and couldn't keep up! So maybe next time we should keep it strictly sss.com lol. Its funny cause I don't have an SS! Oh and I found it funny that the guy that organized this meet didn't have a truck!! Lol my bad for bashing! Its too funny!

agree, at one time we were leading the pack!, there was to much traffic, at the end i just foolwd marine sggt to the freeway and went home. [by the way we saw a porsche carrera on the way to the freeway, bery cool, i got a picture and ill post it up as soon as i can]

btw did anyone see that litlle stunt i pulled off when we were making that you turn, i took my t/c off and it fish taild, :cool: , i thought i was gonna go over the median but i dinnt. :D

yeah I did, nice one! Felt bad cuz it was my fault :uhoh:

Eddie I was actually going to ask if you did your tails. Looks nice. Oh and BTW what was that 3rd ? You were asked? I gotta say your truck went trough a nice Change since last years meet.

Yeah, Silverado6.0 did the tails he was pretty cool about it. He messanged me with updates all the time. Those tails lights are a second set I bought off craigslist cheap ($45) because they were all scratched up. Even in the clear parts. And he managed to get all the scratches out. Thanks, I spent alot of money on the truck. And for the life of me I can't remember the 3rd question. If and when I do remember it I'll post the answer.