Socal Meet "san Clemente"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn seems lik everyone bringing everything, wat else can i bring??? more chips, sodas, beer??? ill definately bring some more carne asada and maybe some chicken from this place by my house...

i dont think imma wash the truck today maybe a quick rinse tomorrow morning cuz it might rain today/tonite, i dont have a garage to put my truck in so yeah im screwed :banghead: ...

-Rob

damn seems lik everyone bringing everything, wat else can i bring??? more chips, sodas, beer??? ill definately bring some more carne asada and maybe some chicken from this place by my house...

i dont think imma wash the truck today maybe a quick rinse tomorrow morning cuz it might rain today/tonite, i dont have a garage to put my truck in so yeah im screwed :banghead: ...

-Rob

It's all good Rob, when you have 4 trucks on me no one is gonna be noticing how clean your truck is lol. People gonna be like damn Aaron got beat....:jester:

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Well iam ready to go! I did the same things Aaron. Did, I washed it earlier 2day and a quick wax. Now she's sitting In my garage. I bought everythhing except the carne asada, cause I don't want it to spoil on me. Lol but ill get some. Oh and about the gals, as long as my gile finds out iam good! Lol ill see you 2Morrow dudes, so rob and Aaron ill see dudes early 2Morrow around 830. Kool.

Well iam ready to go! I did the same things Aaron. Did, I washed it earlier 2day and a quick wax. Now she's sitting In my garage. I bought everythhing except the carne asada, cause I don't want it to spoil on me. Lol but ill get some. Oh and about the gals, as long as my gile finds out iam good! Lol ill see you 2Morrow dudes, so rob and Aaron ill see dudes early 2Morrow around 830. Kool.

Sounds good man, I will see you and Rob at 8:30am!

so i ghees were not going to the 'car wash' lol