Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

Everyone will probably meet up around then 11am-12pm. Reason I think this early cuz I think we are go karting after the bbq, so I'm not sure what time that place closes. But if go karting doesn't happen np here. At this point with the tuners coming out I'm not sure it will. From LAX to Thousand Oaks is gonna take you about an hour to get there just fyi. Justin, if you need someone to pick you up from LAX I'd be willing to. Just let me know! Dave are you out there lol?? :seeya:

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone will probably meet up around then 11am-12pm. Reason I think this early cuz I think we are go karting after the bbq, so I'm not sure what time that place closes. But if go karting doesn't happen np here. At this point with the tuners coming out I'm not sure it will. From LAX to Thousand Oaks is gonna take you about an hour to get there just fyi. Justin, if you need someone to pick you up from LAX I'd be willing to. Just let me know! Dave are you out there lol?? :seeya:

iwhen Dave first offered his shop i think he also mangened going to the supercar sunday thing before heading out to his shop, the supercar sunday event starts and ends kinda early. i think i'm gonna go hang out with him latr today so i'll ask him wat exactly he had in mind for that sunday. either way i'm still in for this and it looks lik its gonna be a good turn out, cant wait!!!

-Rob

Appreciate the offer, but I'll be getting a rental car for sure. Have a lot of miles to drive that week, I'll need it.

Flight's booked, I'm getting in at 11am. After baggage pickup and rental car pickup, I should be on the road by a little after noon.

Guys, Goped is planning on going to the meet no matter what.

yeah i doubt thats gonna happen, BUT if somehow he finds out where we're meeting and where Dave's shop is at he's not gonna be very welcomed by Dave trust me!!!

6'8 280lbs. of trained to rip heads up tattooed monster, i doubt he'll wanna piss off Dave!!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Hey guys, question? One of my closest friends wants to come but he has a Dodge :(

I was wondering if everyone is cool with that, if not np, I will tell him just to drive with me.

Maybe he can kick it with SRTBrad lol....

i personally wouldnt mind, i doubt it would be a problem with anyone else. one of the first meets i went to one of Dave's buddies came and he drives a badass Lightning!!!

-Rob

[/quote

Since I'm assuming Dave's shop is private property we can just call the cops if our asking him leave doesn't work.

What is the address to the meet. I want to look it up to see how long of a drive it is for me. Thanks...

Greg, Dave hasn't posted it up yet. As sson as he does I will PM you.

dave, would it be a big deal if i brought jarrid along?

A big deal?? WTF of course bring jarrid, he is :thumbs: up in my book!

What time is the bbq going down and whatnot? I can get into LAX by 11am if I really try on Sunday...

Dave, won't be able to come in on Saturday...

Justin, just as long as you can make it, hopefully we can get a baseline tune on my truck??? we'll see how much I can get done before, the truck is at paint right now... but im told it will be back in time.

Im here... just been busy... I will update this at the bottom... read on.

Well goped (motocrossrobin?) is not welcome after the last g2g... I have too much to lose in my line of work to have someone do any illegal shit at my shop, period. I employ several off duty police officers that are close friends who want to come a check out some cool rides... it probably wouldnt be a good thing for him to come around...

Hey guys, question? One of my closest friends wants to come but he has a Dodge :(

I was wondering if everyone is cool with that, if not np, I will tell him just to drive with me.

Maybe he can kick it with SRTBrad lol....

There will be no chevys coming, anyone can come who is cool and not an ass... except for the previously mentioned.

i personally wouldnt mind, i doubt it would be a problem with anyone else. one of the first meets i went to one of Dave's buddies came and he drives a badass Lightning!!!

-Rob

Yea rob, my buddy dustin has a 650hp sick lightning, he'll be there.

What is the address to the meet. I want to look it up to see how long of a drive it is for me. Thanks...

Newbury park ca 91320...

OK... here is the tentative plan... you can attend all of it or some of it, but here is the days events!!

7am - Calabasas Sunday car show - each sunday in calabasas, there is a g2g for exotics, muscle cars, old cars, etc... in a parking lot in Calabasas (huge parking lot i might add). People start arriving as early as 530am... but the meet closes between 930-1000am...

10am - cruise up pch to my shop

1030am - My shop will be open from 1030am onwards...

I have a gas bbq and I will get a couple of hamburger packs from costco with buns, along with hot dogs and buns... I saw that someone is bringing steak and carne asada... that might be a pain in the ass for guys to eat, but I see that bad ass silvy is bringing a BBQ, you guys can cook the steaks and asada on his, while mine cooks burgers and dogs...

a couple simple rules for my shop...

1. no burn outs IN the parking lot... on the street i dont care, its your ass not mine lol

2. clean up after yourself, dont leave any trash in the parking lot or in my shop, thanks

3. be respectful to me, my shop, and to everyone else in attendance

I figure we will start cooking at around noon... the go kart place is open from 10am - 9pm...

It is awesome that the LV guys will be making along with 2 tuners!!!!

should be an awesome day guys, plus I have some of my local buddies joining me... couple of old sleds, some chopper friends of mine and more...

The Adams rep from my area will be coming out too... 15% off all detailing products!!!

Maybe a couple of other surprises too... :secret:

dave said he will not be posting it up for public display due to goped still being able to snoop around these threads, i have the address i can PM it to u i'll ask before i do...

Greg, Dave hasn't posted it up yet. As sson as he does I will PM you.

Dave is gonna send PM's to those who are coming to this meet...

:driving:

so i guess u'll be attending this meet???

-Rob