Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

Can you put me down as a maybe. I'm pretty sure I can make it. I would like to know where the car show is too so when someone gets the address to the car show and Dave's shop can someone please send me a PM..Thanks...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you put me down as a maybe. I'm pretty sure I can make it. I would like to know where the car show is too so when someone gets the address to the car show and Dave's shop can someone please send me a PM..Thanks...

PM sent...

-Rob

Got you down

Im the one who posted the G2G at PT.net... I have one of the biggest build threads on that site... "USABODYGUARD's BLOWN LSX"

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=420008

With almost 41,000 page views...

as an admin here, please stop all of the bashing towards motocrossrobin or whatever his screen name is... he knows who he is, and at least his friends do... I have already stated my case, he is not invited, and this is an invitation event only - at least my shop and parking lot (which IS private property)... why would you want to come anyways man, a lot of people dont like you. I have no tolerance for BS, period... the people that know me, can agree.

Moving on...

I am bringing 3 packs of costco burger and buns... along with 2 big packs of dogs and buns...

UPDATE - - My good friend Brandan, who is a FEATURE editor for TRUCKIN' is coming to the g2g... he will be scouting trucks for potential upcoming issues, and will take pics of the meet, maybe they will make it into the magazine. He will try to bring some Truckin' gear too... stickers, etc...

Im the one who posted the G2G at PT.net... I have one of the biggest build threads on that site... "USABODYGUARD's BLOWN LSX"

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=420008

With almost 41,000 page views...

as an admin here, please stop all of the bashing towards motocrossrobin or whatever his screen name is... he knows who he is, and at least his friends do... I have already stated my case, he is not invited, and this is an invitation event only - at least my shop and parking lot (which IS private property)... why would you want to come anyways man, a lot of people dont like you. I have no tolerance for BS, period... the people that know me, can agree.

Moving on...

I am bringing 3 packs of costco burger and buns... along with 2 big packs of dogs and buns...

UPDATE - - My good friend Brandan, who is a FEATURE editor for TRUCKIN' is coming to the g2g... he will be scouting trucks for potential upcoming issues, and will take pics of the meet, maybe they will make it into the magazine. He will try to bring some Truckin' gear too... stickers, etc...

yo Dave if i came off like a dick to the kid my bad u know i try to keep everything copasetic with anyone i come across in the but this kid just doesnt get it, anyways i feel lik i know u better then some of the guy going to this meet and i know u dont want this kid at ur place or anywhere around it but i'll fall back and let it be.

anyways... looks like this meet is gonna be badass lots of good people and nice trucks so should be a great meet!!! cant wait!!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

My friend Brian will be there, he is a local police officer, super cool guy ... and this is his kick ass truck... IM jealous!!

0812tr_02_z%201963_chevy_c10_black%20right_front_angle.jpg

0812tr_07_z%201963_chevy_c10_black%20asanti_wheels.jpg

0812tr_09_z%201963_chevy_c10_black%20engine.jpg

And people wonder why Im building my truck the way I am... with friends like this I have to... :sigh:

WoW WoW WoW WoW!!!!!! one question and one question only, is he bringing this truck with him???

dude i've seen that so many times and have drooled everytime. damn wat a sick truck!!!!

-Rob