Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

Sounds awesome Dave, thanks again man! Yeah I'm definitely bringing my grill plus an extra propane tank for us. Dave or Rob will you please PM me the address of the Calabasas g2g. I'm planning to get over there around 8am, check things out and follow Dave up to his shop if that's alright. I'm gonna hit up Costco too and get some extra food/drinks/utensils/plates/napkins for all of us. Really looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing the rest I know! Justin.o5.ss I got you updated man.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mark me down as a NO guys. Sorry, but I'm driving out to Palm Desert tonight for a little getaway with the wife, then this coming weekend I'll be out in Torrance at the Adams detailing clinic so the following weekend will be makeup time for all the stuff I'm not getting done this week/weekend. Have fun!!

Aaron, mark me down as coming for sure. I have napkins, spoons, and forks. Do we need anything else?

OK will do Eddie. Drinks/plates for sure we are gonna need also. I'm gonna get some drinks too and an ice chest filled up. I think there is gonna be a lot of people so maybe like last time if you wanna bring some extra food up to you though. My budget is gonna be around $80 including the propane so $65 at Costco should get us some descent portions of food. So if you could bring all the utensils from your work it'll save a lot. Let's ask Dave how many burgers/hot dogs he has before you go buying anything...

If this is the same meet as the performance trucks.net meet. Gopedxr one of my friends is friends with tons of guys over at performance trucks.net. Apparently he has met quite a few members over there and has made friends.

So if he goes with a member from that site we can not do anything about it. Its for anyone that loves trucks ya know. People have met him from that site and have become friends with him.

If this is the same meet as the performance trucks.net meet. Gopedxr one of my friends is friends with tons of guys over at performance trucks.net. Apparently he has met quite a few members over there and has made friends.

So if he goes with a member from that site we can not do anything about it. Its for anyone that loves trucks ya know. People have met him from that site and have become friends with him.

go ped stfu your not going get over it

This is not goped. Also jdawg and goped are friends. Jdawg is one of the masters over at the performance truck site. Goped also met up with other members on that site. They can vouch for him being a ok guy.

He also met Darly from this site. Any questions just ask him he came out and met him as well.

Enough said.

This is not goped. Also jdawg and goped are friends. Jdawg is one of the masters over at the performance truck site. Goped also met up with other members on that site. They can vouch for him being a ok guy.

He also met Darly from this site. Any questions just ask him he came out and met him as well.

Enough said.

loveschevy lovespenis get lost goped it is you no one else has to prove they have online friends but you goped