Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If this is the same meet as the performance trucks.net meet. Gopedxr one of my friends is friends with tons of guys over at performance trucks.net. Apparently he has met quite a few members over there and has made friends.

So if he goes with a member from that site we can not do anything about it. Its for anyone that loves trucks ya know. People have met him from that site and have become friends with him.

This is not goped. Also jdawg and goped are friends. Jdawg is one of the masters over at the performance truck site. Goped also met up with other members on that site. They can vouch for him being a ok guy.He also met Darly from this site. Any questions just ask him he came out and met him as well. Enough said.
is this the same meet as the one over at PT?

F*cking Goped u just never learn do u.?. look man here's a nice way of putting it u r not welcome to this meet or any other meet from this site, if somehow u find out where this meet is gonna be held u will probably be arrested for transpassing on Dave's shop and if u get to close u might get hurt by someone.

here's a direct quote from Dave:

Well goped (motocrossrobin?) is not welcome after the last g2g... I have too much to lose in my line of work to have someone do any illegal shit at my shop, period. I employ several off duty police officers that are close friends who want to come a check out some cool rides... it probably wouldnt be a good thing for him to come around...

this goes to goped and any of his "friends", if u bring goped ur not welcome to the meet...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

F*cking Goped u just never learn do u.?. look man here's a nice way of putting it u r not welcome to this meet or any other meet from this site, if somehow u find out where this meet is gonna be held u will probably be arrested for transpassing on Dave's shop and if u get to close u might get hurt by someone.

-Rob