Texas State Troopers....

Yup I hear ya! When visiting TX a couple weeks ago I got a speeding ticket in Live Oak County. I thought he was gonna let me go being that I was from out of state...hell NO, he got me for $154. I almost did not pay for the ticket though I hear they would have issued a warrant for me if I should return. Oh well my fault, I was doing 84mph in 70mph zone :confused:

Yup gotta buckle up, they are on the look out right now whit the "click it or ticket" campaing thing. Good thing putting on my seat belt is the first thing i do when i jump in.

:withstupid: thats my routine also

I'm all for wearing seatbelts and all, but you know that its just a revenue generator when you see the chap on the Harley next to you on the same highway, going the same speeds, is wearing nothing more than a dew rag and he doesn't get harassed.

well, in Texas, helmets are optional but Seatbelts aren't. You still have to wear sunglasses or goggles, though. Strange to me, as you don't need a windshield in Texas, but you need windshield wipers to be legal :crazy: Wierd laws, what can I say?