Just Turned 100k Last Night, No Major Problems Yet

tawss04

Well I just hit a 100,000 miles last night. :cool: and have not had any major break downs (knock on wood). I still have the bone stock tranny and have made a good 60 passes or so down the 1/4 mile not to mention on the street and it has not let go. That has to be some kind of record :jester: . The only things that have been replaced that do not fall under Maintainance are the fuel pump, L/F shock and L/F wheel bearing. All the other stuff replaced has been performance upgrades. Just Wondering How your Trucks are holding up at higher mileage :confused: .

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49000 mi, Front diff rebuilt under warranty, steering intermediate shaft replaced under warranty.

To be fixed: Instrument Cluster; has acted up twice but is working fine now, so I will have it replaced before the 7/70000 warranty extension runs out.

i'm right under 68,000, and knock on wood, nothing's been wrong. i know i need new tires for next summer, and i think the shocks are about done. should i be expecting anything else around this time? i plan on getting the tranny rebuilt if i get FI of some sort.

62K on my GMC VHO.

I've had the a/c low pressure switch & freon replaced, all drivers side leather seat covers & armrest (at 35K), 4 a/c blend door actuators, the steering int. shaft, a center cap on 1 wheel, a warped left rear door panel, the rt. outside mirror, the radio for knobs wearing through, and the left frnt. master pwr window/lock switch. All replaced under GM warranty & GM Ext'd warranty.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

i turned 54k a few weeks back. im on my 4th tranny. 5k on the new motor. few turbos and a ton of other stuff. i have replaced way to much stuff to even make a list. but i guess thats what happens when you want to go fast. 12.5 in the 1/4 :D:D:D