My Clone Build

Ruben525

looks great man i cant wait to finish mine i just cant find the driver door cladding :mad: the only diffrence mines going to be dark spiral grey

Good luck man the claddings hard to find but once you get it all done you'll love it!!! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

R.I.P. 10-21-06 to 4-23-10 Time to put my build to rest never got the 6.0 but the rest of it was fun. All I needed was the 6.0 to finish it but thats not happening anymore. Thanks to everyone who helped with all my ?'s. Heres A little time line LOL

post-11481-127415299779_thumb.jpgpost-11481-127415301163_thumb.jpgpost-11481-127415302213_thumb.jpgpost-11481-12741530382_thumb.jpgpost-11481-127415304493_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I finally found my seats and console. :D I had to drive two and a half hours to pick em up but it was worth it. Im gonna try and put everything in this week but im missing the glovebox bezal. I think im just gonna cut my stock one and make it work.

Am curious where did you find the seats I have had the same problem looking for the interior I got my truck in the shop now getting my 6.0 installed so when it get out of the shop that's going to be my next project the interior

Am curious where did you find the seats I have had the same problem looking for the interior I got my truck in the shop now getting my 6.0 installed so when it get out of the shop that's going to be my next project the interior

Try Criagslist or ebay

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hey Im in the works of building a clone but with a little different flavor. Im putting in a 4 cyl diesel with a 6 speed manual.

What is your tire size with the 20's? and what size tires did you have on the 22's? Im not sure what size to go.

Whats Up Guys I Just Wanted To Put Up Some Pics Of My Clone Im Building Its Not Done Im Still Missing Some Stuff But Im Working On It. All Im Missing Now Is SS Interior, Cluster, And 6.0 Everything Else Is All OEM Parts. I Started Off 100% Stock Except For The Bed Cover But Thats Gone Now. Next I Wanna Get The Stuff Im Missing And Some SS 22's (Not Sure If I Wanna Go Crome Or Gray On The 22's) Then Drop It 1 More Inch In The Back. What Do You Guys Think?