2800 Stall Torque Converter

twiztidss

brand new 4l60e 4l65e 2800 stall high performance torque converter. sitting in my basement still in original box it was shipped in. this thing is more heavy duty than the stock converter but will help these trucks launch better to get these 6,000 pound monsters out of the hole quicker. my finances came up short and this has taken me into the direction of selling all my unused mods for the truck. if you buy this i will also throw in a brand new tci .490 boost valve for firmer shifts also! this torque converter is made by the same company that produces the edge torque converters you are saving by not paying for the name (just like if you were going to buy summit brand spark plug wires its made by msd you just pay half the amount). this converter goes for close to 400 plus shipping which is about 45 dollars (its pretty heavy). will am willing to sell BOTH items SHIPPED for 320 (paypal will take 3% and i will eat shipping so i will only be making roughly 260 on transaction). if you live close and would like to pick up i will include a big box of BG FULL SYNTHETIC TRANSMISSION FLUID for another 20 dollars (these things you cant even buy unless you are a dealer and they go for 150-200 dollars) i believe its 12 or 14 quarts in the box. it can be used in you transfer case and transmission. i live in middletown ny 10940. this torque converter is not only better than stock its also lighter for less parasitic loss which means more power and fuel economy. it is backed by ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY not the 90 day most companies will offer. converter info...

High Performance Torque Converter

New Bearing

Closer Tolerance

New Burnished Hub

Cleaned Mounted Surface

Verifed Pilot Size

New Lock-up Clutch

Upgrade Turbine Hub

Reinforced Mounting Hub

Insured Thread Conformance

Reinforced Impeller Hub

Reinformed Dampners

Highest Quality Welds

Balanced

Brazed Impeller

Brazed Turbine and Steel Splines

just looking for a quick sale and this is why im giving a good deal. quickest way to reach me is on my cell. i dont check this site much anymore. cell is 845 238 4024. email is also [email protected]

-ken

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for a total dickhead. Inquired about the TC and kindly told him I could not afford what he is asking, and I quote.

me "I know. That's all I have now and at the point I was looking the buy a TC, Zippy has a 2800 for $300. Good luck on the sale, thanks"

twiztidss "I am not the one with an Ss And no money got a job and move out of your parents house"

For anyone that is interested in this Torque Converter, Zippy has a 2800 Stall Torque Converter for $300 (shipped after core) don't waste the extra money and deal with an ****.