SOUTHEAST MEET?

I have been thinking about getting with some of you guys that live in the Southeast together for a truck meet. I am not sure how many would be interested, but there are a few great places to have a good meet or even an all out truck or car show. Let me know if some of you would be interested in doing this. I would love to go out to the MidContinent rally but it is so far, and I know most of us try to keep the mileage down on our trucks or can't travel that far. I was thinking of anywhere from Atlanta to the Ga Coastline to the north Florida coastline. Where ever we can get the most to attend. :chevy:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in Jacksonville and would show up if it doesnt interfer with my work. But, I guess I could just have Master Chief Key flex his muscle and get me out of any duty!LOL

What time frame are you looking at? I wouldnt mind the fall time, right after it starts to cool off from the summer, when is that down here, I am used to it being cold in september in Maine?

If any of you guys are going to the Super Chevy Show at Atlanta Dragway next weekend I will see you guys there. I'm taking one of my trucks to sell and I will be towing it with my SS. I know Jonathan said something about going. I know it's last minute, but it's more of a "I'll see you there" thing rather than a meet. This is the truck I am selling http://www.cars-on-line.com/66chev15985.html and this is a audio clip of it http://www.usfmortgage.com/66Truck/66_With_Cam.wav

66chev15985-A.jpg66chev15985-B.jpg

If I was not trying to buy a house at the moment, I would have to make it out to the show to check it out, looks like a sweet toy. I might see how busy I am next weekend and try and make it anyway, if I come, I will probably take the focus for fuel economy.

C.K.

Since we have some interest in this. We may try to work this out. It looks as though most of you are from FL. The Gainexville area is not too far for me. Pigeon Forge TN. also has a great car show in the fall. The Grand Run. This usually runs in the second or third week of September...so maybe that could be our answer to the fall season. I was there at the Spring Grand Run and I saw a few of you there.

Is Bristol in Florida?! If the majority of us are coming from Florida, we might as well just do it in florida, I dont see any need in use running to another state to meet with people from the one we live in.

There are definately a lot of options :cheers:

I was just curious if some of you were interested in getting together somewhere closer than say PA or KS. We may have a few different ones Atlanta, TN and FL. it doesn't matter to me. Let me know when the Bristol show is...and if it is in Florida...what part.

:chevy:

Archived