Cam Swap On A Budget

Fireman31

No new news, haven't been back to the track since my shakedown runs, or on the dyno. Things have been quite hectic this year, definitely have been alot of firsts for me, not to mention I just ordered a ring. :ninja: I have been cruising with it mostly......

The only news I have with the truck is that i'm upgrading my stall to a 3400 9.5" 3 disc Vigilante, can't wait to see what kind of a difference it makes.....track times and dyno numbers this fall......

• 3 months later...

Sorry guys, no updates yet. Work has been insane since Hurricane Sandy slammed this area, on top of my already busy schedule. I would love to hit the track before the season ends in the next few weeks, but I don't see it happening. Spring time will equal the track and dyno for sure!

......Hope the suspense doesn't kill you guys. :uhoh:

• 5 months later...

Yes Joe, 9.5" 3400 stall Vig, fresh rebuilt trans, and a fresh tune, she should really pop. I don't plan on running my DR's, gonna see how she does on street tires first....