She's All Mine - Finally!

tawss04

Well I finally paid off my truck :cool: Bought it new Oct 04 and it would have been paid off at the end of this year :chevy: The pay off was $6032.20, the monthly payment was $551.91. Did my taxes and recieved a $4300 return, Sgrounged up the rest and paid it off, man it felt good. Was Going to take care of a few other things but figured it was better to get rid of the monthly debt :wtf: . This is the first time in 12yrs I will be car payment free :jester: Would love to go buy a new Camaro, but need to let things stabilize with the great economy screwing things up. Now I can catch a few things up, maybe wait till the new Z28 with 556hp comes out :crazy:

Well I finally paid off my truck :cool: Bought it new Oct 04 and it would have been paid off at the end of this year :chevy: The pay off was $6032.20, the monthly payment was $551.91. Did my taxes and recieved a $4300 return, Sgrounged up the rest and paid it off, man it felt good. Was Going to take care of a few other things but figured it was better to get rid of the monthly debt :wtf: . This is the first time in 12yrs I will be car payment free :jester: Would love to go buy a new Camaro, but need to let things stabilize with the great economy screwing things up. Now I can catch a few things up, maybe wait till the new Z28 with 556hp comes out :crazy:

nice!!! good stuff man, i plan on doing the same with my tax return. i own a little over 14K but 'll be able to pay most of the with myreturn tis year :D ...

-Rob