Big Reds Build

kcsilveradoss

I hit 14.9 with just an intake I'm wondering how come u dident get at least 14.5 or some thing like that

Your truck is vastly more powerful, i don't know what to say..Perhaps i installed the parts backwards? I'm shooting for 14.5 with this new setup. :cheers:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally just read through this thread for the first time after having looked at the name of the thread a million times under the new posts section. Anyways the trucks looking good and im real curious to know how it runs. That will determine just how extreme I want to get with my mods once I start making money in May. Also, how much boost are you running? What do you plan to run when all is said and done?

glad you got it done shaun.... looks like all those trips I made out to your house for nothin paid off!! :D

Lemme know when you're ready to take it to the track, I'll make a trip with ya.... And I agree about the wiring. don't make me come over there and clean them up for ya!!!

I could always beat ya in your own Slobalt? :lol:

Looks good man

--Ryan