Big Reds Build

kcsilveradoss

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got her in and running, now all i gotta do is wait on Justin to get my pcm turned around and back to me. I left the guy NO time to get this done, yet he seems to be undeterred and promised to get it back in time for next weekend. That is customer service. BIG props to Justin at Black Bear performance!! I will be driving this thing with no test time, so I hope I didnt screw something up..

2010-04-04_221500.jpg

You have all that good stuff and only hit 14.9 not to talk shit or any thing but I would think u shuld be faster than that at least 14.5, I mean I have k&n intake and a srry excuse for a muffler and hit 14.9

You have all that good stuff and only hit 14.9 not to talk shit or any thing but I would think u shuld be faster than that at least 14.5, I mean I have k&n intake and a srry excuse for a muffler and hit 14.9

Guess it sucks to be me, huh? that was all done in street trim with 3/4 tank and sub box, linex, yada yada yada. i thought it should be faster too, we will see how she does breathing better

Pretty hard to compare something that close. Specially sea level, air temp, humidity, ect. How many miles does yours have on it? Weight?? When you start comparing times make sure you can compare something thats comparable

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)