Hey Guys

SSplaytoy- Thanks :) Yea, I definitely look forward to learning more about them. I was looking them up before on google and reading a few articles about them by Car and Driver and stuff. I'll definitely have to delve into the other sections of the forum to start learning some stuff lol. Unfortunately, I have very few pictures of the build up and most of them are at home on my parent's computer. I'll try to access them soon. This is a picture my father took the day he brought it home on a flat bed.

2h5lmwn.jpg

Not a great picture, but you can tell the poor thing was a mess. The guys at the track are pretty nice for the most part. That icing thing was DUMB. I was 18 and barely knew a thing and a friend told me it would be a good idea. I know better now, but I like the picture cuz it makes the car look badass hahaha

Name's Justin btw. When you get the other pics, you should post them up in the build section. That mustang came along way and that's awesome you did it yourself. You don't find a female wrencher everyday. Especially one that owns a Ford and wants a chevy :P . And you live n learn from the icing.

lol you don't know my father. Believe me on this one haha

I could imagine. C'mon guys...how would you feel if your wife or kids pulled up in a Ford :uhoh:

& He's not slow..he's acceleration challenged :)

:crackup: I'm gonna have to use that one :cheers:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name's Justin btw. When you get the other pics, you should post them up in the build section. That mustang came along way and that's awesome you did it yourself. You don't find a female wrencher everyday. Especially one that owns a Ford and wants a chevy :P . And you live n learn from the icing.

I could imagine. C'mon guys...how would you feel if your wife or kids pulled up in a Ford :uhoh:

:crackup: I'm gonna have to use that one :cheers:

I'm Steph--totally forgot to mention that lol. I don't know everything, but I'm learning. I know a lot about the 5.0s and Mustangs in general but ask me to touch any other car and I'm clueless. If I find more pictures I'll definitely post them up. Btw, as much as I like your trucks, I'm getting Ford tattooed on my ribcage this summer so don't get too excited haha (I already have the Mustang emblem on my left hip).

I'm Steph--totally forgot to mention that lol. I don't know everything, but I'm learning. I know a lot about the 5.0s and Mustangs in general but ask me to touch any other car and I'm clueless. If I find more pictures I'll definitely post them up. Btw, as much as I like your trucks, I'm getting Ford tattooed on my ribcage this summer so don't get too excited haha (I already have the Mustang emblem on my left hip).

Too bad we don't live closer together. I'm always working on the truck and wouldn't mind the helping hand. I could teach you a few things and help you out on the stang too.

As for the tats.....:uhoh:...I like tats, but a big blue ford oval on the side is hardcore in my book.

Too bad we don't live closer together. I'm always working on the truck and wouldn't mind the helping hand. I could teach you a few things and help you out on the stang too.

As for the tats..... :uhoh: ...I like tats, but a big blue ford oval on the side is hardcore in my book.

Yeah, too bad :( Not having the oval done, just the script and it's going to be no taller than an inch. Gonna be really tiny.

I was just about to edit my last post... I just re-read it and I don't want you or any of the others on here accusing me of being "the online guy" trying to hit on and pick on women :banghead: Just saving myself before one of the smarta$$es makes a comment lol.

A tiny script isn't bad, but I can't see myself inkin a bowtie. I love chevy, but to me tats are unique. I'm working on drawing one now to put on my left tricep and another one to commemorate the life of my parents and my sister (all 3 RIP), and my life. I'll load up the rough sketch of the one for my arm, but I don't have one for the other one. The other one is gonna read "FIASCO" (It may not seem appropriate and be ironic) but it is gonna be written and shaped to fit the meaning. My dad loved cars (tools), my mother flowers (roses) and my sister...well...a stripper :uhoh: and I'm just a mess :rolleyes: so we'll see how that tat goes

Welcome to the Site! Seeing your pictures makes me miss my 91 LX 5.0. I also built it from a wreck...man did that thing haul with just bolt-ons.

I see in your picture you have visited Island Dragway. Be sure to keep an eye out for one of the SSS gatherings at Island this year. I think you may be surprised on just how fast these big ol' trucks can go.

Short story behind this one.... life and love is a gamble..based on the queen of hearts and "suicide king" king of hearts in a set of playing cards. Just my take on it. The sketch is incomplete and rough, but I needed a bigger sheet of paper because that is gonna be the size of the piece.

post-4636-1267832989_thumb.jpg

Justin--Awesome sketch. That's talent.

Krambo--Yeah, the foxes are awesome cars. So easy/cheap to build. I'm at Island every Sunday pretty much, so I'll definitely be looking out for you guys!

JF--Thank you :)

Wody--LMFAO Don't worry, it's EXTREMELY difficult to scare me off :)

Chevy--Thanks! :)