Hey Guys

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you scared her off dan good job. you and your cordless impact lol :jester:

Nahhh, it was you bleeding all over the inside of her car Niko. :uhoh:

i beg to differ mr. i ran neck and neck with a volvo :wtf:

It was a turbocharged Saab running high 13's. :freak:

my bad :rolleyes:

you two be nice supergay.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Have no fear, boys. I'm still here! lol

Been extremelyyyyy busy with finals and trying to find a job and whatnot. I should be around more now that school is almost over :)

Anyone for Island tonight?

i may be going to island sometime soon now that i dont have class on fridays no more ph34r.gif

• 2 months later...

haha welcome to the site... looks as if you have received a warm welcome already...

9 pages anyone?? lol

wow.. dont know how i miss all this... 9 pages and everything.... welcome!!! alil late but better then never ....so you sold the vert..and bought a notch??... must be your ready to go alil faster..notchs are light!! and fast over that heavy vert....sooo where the pics of the new ride feel free to throw a few of you in with them...haha

if your ever in michigan..il take ya for a ride in my truck..or 69 camaro..that will show u the lite of chevy power :P...but alteast your not driving some riced out honda..so your good in my book :)

wow.. dont know how i miss all this... 9 pages and everything.... welcome!!! alil late but better then never ....so you sold the vert..and bought a notch??... must be your ready to go alil faster..notchs are light!! and fast over that heavy vert....sooo where the pics of the new ride feel free to throw a few of you in with them...haha

if your ever in michigan..il take ya for a ride in my truck..or 69 camaro..that will show u the lite of chevy power tongue.gif...but alteast your not driving some riced out honda..so your good in my book smile.gif

Haha Thanks for the welcome..it's actually a hatchback..my brother has a notchback. Still lighter than a vert. Haha I'll let you know if I'm ever in Michigan. I would NEVER drive a Honda..or anything else non-American for that matter.

2sbx2z9.jpg

2jff2c4.jpg

I don't have any pictures of me with the car yet sad.gif

Btw, the black rims are new. I put them on yesterday.

Edited by Mustang5ohBabe (see edit history)