Hey Guys

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so hard to hate on a ford owner when the owner is :omg::omg: hot, but all kidding aside, you'd look really cute posing next to your own SS

Or if u wanted i guess you could pose on mine, just no metal buttons on the jeans :P Welcome aboard. Nice to see a lady trickle in every once n awhile who likes to wrench and go fast..

Haha Aww you guys are sweet and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere lol

Good for you :cheers: . Most of the time the females are scared off by the guys here, lol. The group of guys in your area are a great group and are fun to meet up with, I just wish I lived closer to them myself.

Welcome to the site, damn i need to get on here more often, i used to have a mustang I wont lie i love it, it was a 2004 SVT Cobra in screamin' yellow and convertible had the engine pushing some serious power but then i sold it and i still kick myself for that but i love my SSS, now if i can just get another Cobra i'd be set :) but welcome to the site... i'd say you could pose on my truck i'm only 10 hours away but i think my fiance' might get a lil' upset haha

post-19247-1268412991_thumb.jpg

post-19247-1268413045_thumb.jpg

post-19247-1268413064_thumb.jpg

Edited by USMC Silverado (see edit history)

JF--I don't really get along with girls too well so I hang out with all guys. I'm used to them haha

USMC--Beautiful Cobra..my brother just put a downpayment on an 03 in silver. They're pretty sick cars. Haha Yea, not worth it. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble :)

Jaymz--Thanks! lol

Too bad we don't live closer together. I'm always working on the truck and wouldn't mind the helping hand. I could teach you a few things and help you out on the stang too.

As for the tats..... :uhoh: ...I like tats, but a big blue ford oval on the side is hardcore in my book.

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

8hnpss--I was supposed to be running at Island on Friday but it's gonna rain :-/ I'll probably be there next weekend though!

damn thats to early for me my trucks not ready yet but i will be there once its dialed in