Hey Guys

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. I see you don't scare easily. You must have a great personality. Welcome aboard.

So is this the 3rd female member on this site or is their more. I think I'm right on this. :dunno:

Welcome to the site. I see you don't scare easily. You must have a great personality. Welcome aboard.

So is this the 3rd female member on this site or is their more. I think I'm right on this. :dunno:

Who's the other 2?? Lol :jester:

welcome to the site!! :chevy:

Welcome to the site girl, nice to see another female with a passion for steel. I guess there are only a few of us. I used to own a mustang myself, until my SS it was my favorite ride. This is a great place to ask questions and get some good advice on mods.

wow a female getting alot of attention on here no surprise hahah. 6 pages for a welcome to the site you horn dogs. hahahah anyway im from the area too. im sure we will be seeing you at island. i see you have met some of the members lol. welcome to the site

Haha this is too funny! Now we just have to get you behind the wheel of one of our SSS........... When I was shopping for a new truck I was looking at all 3 American brands (used to be a Ford guy. Ive owned 4 fords and 1 Mercedes prior to my SSS) and I test drove all sorts of Rams and F150s and Silverados but as soon as I test drove a red 03 SSS at Carmax I stopped looking for everything else! These are truly the best trucks on the road, they handle like a sports car and go fast as hell! Anyways, I bet that if you get behind the wheel of one you will be sold......... Let me know if you end up in the DC area sometime and you can drive mine lol although I would be willing to bet that one of the Jersey guys will let you drive theirs :D

Haha yeah that too perhaps, but there are already enough comments about the whole "vulture" effect going on here lol I figured that part was best left unspoken

and offer dinner and a movie too :P

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt Jersey already have a bad rep? Ive heard jokes for years about how it smells bad, has like 1 highway, and of course you cant forget about the whole New Yorkers (city) hating on Jersey. Me personally, I love Jersey. I met J-Woww last week at a club in Myrtle Beach and had no idea who she was. I have still never actually seen the show Jersey shore, but she seemed cool to me so Im not jumping to conclusions about Jersey until I watch the show.

now when I hear people mention New Jersey, I think of that show Jersey Shore, that show might have given all of Jersey a bad rep

make your own judgements but you really gotta see the show

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt Jersey already have a bad rep? Ive heard jokes for years about how it smells bad, has like 1 highway, and of course you cant forget about the whole New Yorkers (city) hating on Jersey. Me personally, I love Jersey. I met J-Woww last week at a club in Myrtle Beach and had no idea who she was. I have still never actually seen the show Jersey shore, but she seemed cool to me so Im not jumping to conclusions about Jersey until I watch the show.

Haha thanks guysss :) Yes, NJ has a bad rep. MOST of the girls--and the guys for that matter--here are fake and not worth the time of day. But not all of us are full of ourselves and GTL (gym, tanning, laundry). Jersey Shore reference for those of you who are lost haha