Hey Guys

oh man did someone say female? haha you guys are crazy.. welcome aboard, id say nice ride but the only notchback ive ever driven that i was actually into had a chevy 350 insted of the 5.slow but i did run one at the track, i was impressed because i only beat him by two seconds... lol again, welcome

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol thanks for all the welcome guys :)

Booth--It's too bad you never gave one of our "5.slow"s a chance. They're a lot of fun! :)

Kevin--Lol I get where you're coming from. A truck and a little 5.0 are two completely different ballgames, but if you have to choose one or the other I guess...haha

BadAss--Haha My welcome threads on most forums are ridiculous. They're all Ford/Mustang forums but obviously my Ford boys and you Chevy guys have that in common ;)

lol, its funny how there a post by a girl with a Mustang and she gets 4 pages of replies, I love it, anyway welcome hun!

I was waiting to welcome Mustang5ohBabe to see how the other guys would react to a new female being on the board. Good thing we don't have the shoutbox anymore. It kinda puts in reality that we have a SS sausage fest on here. LOL.

Anyways welcome Mustang5ohBabe!

On a side not to you I am a Chevy guy because all my other friends and family are for the Oval. I have to be different. And I know how it is for your dad to keep you on a brand. My dad is a Harley guy and he wouldn't let me buy a non Harley when I graduated, so I bought a Buell.

take a tissy everybody. acting like we've been locked up for 10 years and haven't been around women. don't scare her off. :jester:

lol...

lol, its funny how there a post by a girl with a Mustang and she gets 4 pages of replies, I love it, anyway welcome hun!

hahahaha thats exactly wat i was thinking, 4 pages of replies in 2-3 days for a new member intro thread. lolz...

well, welcome to the forum...

-Rob

This has to be a near record for posts to welcome a member, maybe beside the member that was scared away because he claimed to have a 11 second SS and everybody got upset about what he claimed and the site did not give him a chance to prove it :nonod: .

I agree with Wody, everyone is acting like they have been in the can the past few years.

Weclome to the site Mustang girl.

i got 3 things to say...

1 - its a sausage fest in here , like non of you ever seen a woman on the site... lmao

2 - its cool your driving a mustang after all they were designed for GIRLS!

3- welcome im sure you will fall in love with one of the trucks and will have one before to long if you stick around.