The Ss Is Gone

04CHASE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase although I don't know you personally I knew immediately upon reading that it was the Camaro...nice man :cheers:

I have an 09 Silverado DD (1500) I am also looking for a lift for. Wish I would have gone 2500 for the tough looks and just size, but between gas millage and the fact I wouldn't use it near enough to tow I couldn't justify it.

Thinking 6 inch BDS or 7 inch Fabtech lift with 35's. The setup I am getting are the 20 KMC addict's with 35 Toyo MT.

Which tires are you looking at Toyo MT, new Nitto Grappler MT, are you going ot do anything else to the engine? ATS turbo? Banks system?...make sure you post pics of the truck when you are done. Perfect color IMO

thanks for all the kind words guys . so far i love the truck just the steering wheel black parts started peeling so its getting warrantied this week.

im surprised i got all you guys , i guess i worded it just right . As stew says early april fools.

hahaha i knew u were talking about the maro, i was gona txt u and ask weather ornot u finally got ur dirtymax. i saw ur post on the G2G thread over on PT :D ...

anyways truck looks good, that color looks dope. wen u get the new wheels get som black ones and do black and charcoal!!! also u should browse gmfs, those guys know lifted trucks pretty well. they have some pretty sick looking lifted NNBS's over here, might get a few ideas from some of them...

-Rob

im on diesel place , they have more hd trucks on there . im sure its not a good forum as it will send me into a descent.

btw , just bought the 10 inch lift.

You should have told me.. My cousin works at 4 wheel parts in Riverside and gets awsome prices!

I almost sh!t when I saw this thread with your name next to it and read the first part. I was in disbelief till I got to the last part of the post. Glad you kept the SSS. It's my personal favorite truck. Can't wait till you get it done either.

BTW the beast is an awesome truck and i'm sure it will be better in the future.

actually just found a super deal on a lift about 10 miles from me going to look at a 10" lift tonight , has springs similar to deaver in the rear forgot the name but same thing.

just enough to clear 38's and ride nice and keep alignment and wear to a minumum.

after that its going to be a big ass tank and some amp research fold down running boards.

actually going to leave it alone and use it as i need since my daily is now an 04 -450 service truck.

are the leafs by chance nationals? and nice truck scared me a lil bit. your SS is sick.