The Ss Is Gone

04CHASE

Friday was its last day in my possesion , i had enough of it and needed something that can be used with more practicality in my life future.

seems like its the trend around here to mod the hell out of a gen 3 truck and then step into a diesel. being a diesel mechanic it was a no brainer. I have been looking for ltz 2500's for a while with no luck . I wont buy new since im a tight wad so i had a friend of me keep his eye out . friday he called me and said he just picked up a 2008 greystone metallic 3500 cclb ltz with a single rear wheel. Took it for a drive and came back a few hours later to get numbers i liked. this truck has every option minus sunroof , to me not a big deal . i also would have preferred the charcoal interior but this is just fine .

came with a mbrp exhaust and some aftermarket wheels and tires.

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02925.jpg

just tinted the window to match the rear and orded some hid's for lows and fogs.

only plans are a nice lift with some 20/38 tires

and the coolest part , i traded in the camaro , not the truck :jester::chevy:

this will be the SS hauler.

finaly got rid of the maro nice truck :cheers:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ass :wtf: I just called you every name in the book man. If you had gotten rid of the truck I woulda went to Cali and :idiot: myself personally.

Congrats on the new truck man :cheers:

I know it won't be long before it sees a new turbo, some injectors, exhaust, etc... :rolleyes:

Im getting a kick out of everyone who thought you sold the truck, I remember a thread when Dylan detailed the Camaro a few months back, you said you were getting rid of it soon.

Great tow rig :chevy:

Just don't overboost the stock turbo like I did. It makes a hell of a pop and costs a lot of money. :D

i am resisting to mods to the motor on this thing , i know i can have fun but its expensive when things break kind of like these trucks but twice as much. i need reliability and something i can enjoy . sadly i cant say that i have that with my ss but soon hopefully.