2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

I got my crap figured out, see yall there tomorrow evening! What time do you all plan to leave the fair grounds for the night? If someone would text me so I know what everyone is doing tomorrow night that would be sweet, because I am not sure what time I will be there. I plan to leave Virginia around 3. 703-623-4597. Thanks!

quik reminder for everyone comming tommorow. if you want to be judged your judge card has to be filled out by 10am. and the line for the goodie bags will be very long and that is where you get your judge card. so if your planning to get judged you should get to the fair grounds by 7 - 730

how many of you guys are going judged or is it better to go for just show

Myself, along with Rockhead, and Fireman31 I know for sure will be getting judged. I honestly can't say about the rest as for who wants to be judged or not. If you get top 3 you get your picture taken with Miss Carlisle 2010 if you show up for the awards on Sunday.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

Hey thanks to everyone who came out this year, it was really a great time! This was my first real SSS.com meet and I look forward to many more! Everyone was really cool and the trucks looked great. I am now compelled once again to start modding mine, so hopefully next time I see everyone my truck will be a little more than it is now. Ill post up my pics from the weekend soon.

Hey thanks to everyone who came out this year, it was really a great time! This was my first real SSS.com meet and I look forward to many more! Everyone was really cool and the trucks looked great. I am now compelled once again to start modding mine, so hopefully next time I see everyone my truck will be a little more than it is now. Ill post up my pics from the weekend soon.

:thumbs: Glad to here that bud.... We'll see you at the next one.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)